Lets make some noise!

Gambo

Lets make some noise before the start on Saturday, lets not wait until the team give us something to cheer about, lets do it from before the kick-off.

We know the Rangers fans (we may not like their songs but they do get behind the team from the start) will do it, lets make sure we as supporters do our part and beat the Rangers supporters and hopefully our team will beat their team.

Some of the best atmosphere in recent times have been when Hearts fans get behind the team from the warm up.................many away european ties, Hibs semi, beating Rangers in the early Burley days, Tannadice away in the early Burley days also etc etc. The pubs are open early so still plenty of time for a scoop, but lets let the players know we are up for it and we BELIEVE in them.

C'mon the Hearts......................LETS MAKE SOME NOISE!

Lets make some noise, copyright of Scott Wilson

Lets make some noise before the start on Saturday, lets not wait until the team give us something to cheer about, lets do it from before the kick-off.

We know the Rangers fans (we may not like their songs but they do get behind the team from the start) will do it, lets make sure we as supporters do our part and beat the Rangers supporters and hopefully our team will beat their team.

Some of the best atmosphere in recent times have been when Hearts fans get behind the team from the warm up.................many away european ties, Hibs semi, beating Rangers in the early Burley days, Tannadice away in the early Burley days also etc etc. The pubs are open early so still plenty of time for a scoop, but lets let the players know we are up for it and we BELIEVE in them.

C'mon the Hearts......................LETS MAKE SOME NOISE!

sounds good theres usually plenty noise at block g anyways - personally i want rudi playing and scoring like he did last rangers game rudi rudi rudi

Lets make some noise, copyright of Scott Wilson

Valentine Jambo

Hearts fans get right behind the team at Tynecastle and make loads of noise? That's one he'll of a big ask. IMO :ninja:

berrathanhibs

agree 100 per cent. on tues i had a free tickets in the home end against killie. at ht i asked the police to put me in my own end. i went straight in and started a song or two and it kept up through out the second half, i do take full credit for tues win :):D

Hearts fans get right behind the team at Tynecastle and make loads of noise? That's one he'll of a big ask. IMO :ninja:

Ayr Ayr super Ayr

Jambof3tornado

The team have to come out fast and close the huns down and that's when the fans start to make noise,when the see hard graft on the park!

Valentine Jambo

The team have to come out fast and close the huns down and that's when the fans start to make noise,when the see hard graft on the park!

Totally agree :thumbsup:

Just wish we would get right behind the team from the start at home more often. I love the away games as there seems to be a better atmosphere.

So you advocate that the team have to give the fans something to make some noise about first? How about we get right behind them from the start before we see how they are going to perform?

Archived