How much is Charlie Adam worth?

johnjl

fingers finest

EPL reality rolled up in one big doooby....................... i give you Darren Bent 18 mil now it must have taken drugs for somebody to bid that much

adam wont go for a penny more than 8m

15m for hutton??

Paulie Walnut

adam wont go for a penny more than 8m

15m for hutton??

Adam won't go anywhere for 8 mil he will still be a Blackpool player if somebody bids that much.

Maroon tinted glasses 2

I dont want him at Liverpool but I do think he is worth more than ?4m going by the stupid price Villa have just paid for bent. The bigger financed teams in the EPL are just trying to flex their muscles just as rangers and celtic have done in our league over the years and holloway is right to dig his heels in and as he said "he is our player, he is contracted to us and regardless as to wether he wants to leave or not if we dont want to sell him we dont have to". As someone else said I would rather Livepool put the ?4m onto the ?12.5m we have already put in for suarez and threw in babel. Also every time I see the dirty cheating greeks name on the Liverpool teamsheet it seems to have a tourettes style effect on me.

I'd question what Liverpool class is? They're a below average side in the EPL with a couple of stand out players. That makes Charlie Adam Liverpool class.

Liverpool are a top 6 side just going through a bad spell at the moment.

Adam will not get any better imo.

And if Liverpool keep signing players of that standard neither will they.

You obviously have something against Adam coz there's hardly any player playing better in the EPL just now.

Charlie Adam is your typical over-hyped EPL player.. when he was in Scotland his value was 500K.. fair enough he has had a good season and a half playing in a team that lets him stick to his strengths.. he would be terrible at Liverpool and probably wouldnt get much of a game next season once they brought in a few more players..

When he was at Rangers he wasn't deemed as good as Kevin Thompson and I still believe that to be the case.. He has got lucky at Blackpool whereas Thompson has been unlucky that Middlesborough are useless and he has had injury problems..

Either way my advice to Charlie Adam would be to try and force through a tranfer to the club paying the highest wages as this contract will probably be the most lucrative of your career.. i wouldnt be surprised to see him sold back to the Championship before the end of it..

Allowing a temporary Manager to spend ?4million on a player is just daft imo.

Such is their desperation it's probably more about weakening the Mighty Seasiders than Liverpool attempting to strengthen imo.

Finishing below them would be an embarrassment for a club the size of Liverpool.

Very good Drylaw.

So why are Liverpool attempting to sign Suarez?

Naw, didn't think you'd mention that......

Mad Vald strikes again...yet no seethe.....the manager should make the signings etc etc.....

You keep thinking that to yourself in your opinion.

I hope Charlie boy signs and goes on to be a top Scottish player at Liverpool....hell about time.

Seymour M Hersh

Allowing a temporary Manager to spend ?4million on a player is just daft imo.

Such is their desperation it's probably more about weakening the Mighty Seasiders than Liverpool attempting to strengthen imo.

Finishing below them would be an embarrassment for a club the size of Liverpool.

$4m is nothing in the EPL and they'd certainly recover a significant chunk of it (if not more) if it was not a big success.

Also the King is not a temporary appointment. Watch this space.

Adam would currently walking straight into Liverpools midfield which really confirms just how average they have become. As for the question of "Liverpool standard" i guess the amount of league titles they have won in the last 20 years answers that.

Why are all the scouse fans on here such whiney bitches?

Their all perfectly rational when it comes to Hearts but say anything bad about the shellsuit brigade and it's meltdown

Don't see why they need to fork out money for him when they have a perfectly capable player in Alberto Aqualini out on loan. Hodgson should have kept him. He would have proved his worth.

Both sides of Liverpool red and blue are rational/realistic and currently admit that their teams are average right now. The lack of quality in the recent derby clearly illustrated this fact. As for the original question about Charlie Adam, i am not sure. Yes he has improved and he is a key player for Blackpool but having seen him live this season i am not sure if he is anything other than a decent/average EPL player, time will time i guess. Could Adam really break up the central midfield triumvirate of Tim Cahill, Mikel Arteta and Marouane Fellaini for example?

Why are all the scouse fans on here such whiney bitches?

Their all perfectly rational when it comes to Hearts but say anything bad about the shellsuit brigade and it's meltdown

Ram it, bawjaws.

Guest Dipped Flake

Charlie Adam is your typical over-hyped EPL player.. when he was in Scotland his value was 500K.. fair enough he has had a good season and a half playing in a team that lets him stick to his strengths.. he would be terrible at Liverpool and probably wouldnt get much of a game next season once they brought in a few more players..

When he was at Rangers he wasn't deemed as good as Kevin Thompson and I still believe that to be the case.. He has got lucky at Blackpool whereas Thompson has been unlucky that Middlesborough are useless and he has had injury problems..

Either way my advice to Charlie Adam would be to try and force through a tranfer to the club paying the highest wages as this contract will probably be the most lucrative of your career.. i wouldnt be surprised to see him sold back to the Championship before the end of it..

Charlie Adam must be the most improved player in england at the moment. He gets MOM practically every game. I hated him at the gers and thought he was crap; just shows howmuch I know about football, or maybe getting away from glasgow was the making of him. Either way, why can't we just enjoy having 2 of the best midfielders in the (admitedly over-hyped) epl being Scots.

Any player is only worth what someone is willing to pay. The seller can place whatever price they want but if nobody buys at that price then he aint worth that value. Whether any players price equals good value for money is an entirely different matter - it's all subjective anyway. How much is Charlie Adam worth? Nothing to me because I'd never want him in my team regardless of cost ... whatever he cost I think you could get better for less.

Charlie Adam would walk into our team and immediately be our best player. Don't speak shite.

Have you ever actually seen him play for Blackpool? He's miles better than Kevin Thomson has ever been ffs!

Blackpool have now rejected improved offer of ?4.5m (Daily Mail)

I always say players should have a value that allows them to move on written into their contract (McCann).

Adam is being denied a dream move and will become a restless & unhappy player in the camp.

He has prooved to Blackpool he is worth at least that value as they will not be able to replace him with a similar player for that cost.

Personally, I don't think he is good enough for a club of Liverpool's stature.

Blackpool have now rejected improved offer of ?4.5m (Daily Mail)

I always say players should have a value that allows them to move on written into their contract (McCann).

Adam is being denied a dream move and will become a restless & unhappy player in the camp.

He has prooved to Blackpool he is worth at least that value as they will not be able to replace him with a similar player for that cost.

Personally, I don't think he is good enough for a club of Liverpool's stature.

Just to pick up on your comments.

As far as I am aware, he hasn't come out D.Bent style & asked to leave. So you can't come out with that

Also, that comment about Liverpool is at least 5 years old. They aren't at a level where it's impossible to turn down. More so, he'd improve that team as he's better than all the CM's outside Gerrard!

To me, he's worth a lot more than Liverpool/Villa have been offering. Barry, Milner have got for 3 or 4 times that amount

BangkokHearts

Liverpool are a top 6 side just going through a bad spell at the moment.

Liverpool have been found out this season. They are mid-table and nothing more.

Archived