Poor Old Rangers

JennytheJambo

JennytheJambo

Don't they make you want to vomit more than ever. The report on the STV news about how they have struggled with injuries, down to the bare bones, no money to spend blah blah blah!!! welcome to the real world. It was there fault in the first place with all their expensive signings, buying the talent from SPL clubs.

Frankenstein Jambo.

They have a bigger wage and transfer kitty than some EPL clubs.

That is with a mountain of debt.

They have NOTHING to moan about.

awww Rankers got no money just what shall we all do.

Maybe it is a bit of justice. Look at all the players they've fleeced from us, ruining said players careers in the process ,by shoving them in the reserve team. Anything to weaken a better team. :verymad:

Aaaaaaaaaaw! May as well kick the dog when it's down then.................

I hope we stick it right up them tomorrow.................

We are still the school bully but, just not the rich school bully. Glasgow Rangers are in administration in all but name but Chic(I really do support St Mirren) will never say it. I for one would not shed a tear or bat an eyelid if they went out of business asap.

John

Don't they make you want to vomit more than ever. The report on the STV news about how they have struggled with injuries, down to the bare bones, no money to spend blah blah blah!!! welcome to the real world. It was there fault in the first place with all their expensive signings, buying the talent from SPL clubs.

"struggled with injuries," :pleasing:

"down to the bare bones," :pleasing:

"no money to spend" :pleasing:

Zero sympathy from me

GIRFUY

C'MOAN THE J.T's

Walter Smith/Rangers always does that in the press. He likes to make out the following

•  
  • Rangers get all the bad decisions
  • They are skint
  • They play more away games and less home games than everyone else
  • They get unfair gaps inbetween games

They are worse than filth and I hope we humiliate them tomorrow in every aspect/area with a tasty 3 points in our bag.

To use a saying my dear old gran used to say "they don't know they are born".

I'm sure every other club in the entire country would love to have their problems. Infact when it comes to people wanting your problems you have to take a reality check and think, why that is.

Bunch of *****

Jelavic ?4m, Lafferty ?3.5m & Beattie ?1.5m - how will they ever cope!!!

Nae wonder the bank put a transfer embargo on the feckers, ?5M for these 2 pieces of sheite.

jamboinglasgow

Jelavic ?4m, Lafferty ?3.5m & Beattie ?1.5m - how will they ever cope!!!

Thats the thing, they are moaning about squad size but buying Jelavic for ?4m was mental. I am sure Jelavic will be a great striker for Rangers but to blow four fifths of your budget on one player, after you have complained about getting no money for the past season and a half is just stupid. He could of bought four SPL quality players for ?1m each or bought a number of out of contract players using the transfer money to use as salary money. That way you have a strengthened squad to maintain both a European challenge and a SPL title challenge. But Walter doesn't like spending small, he has a history of spending big. Look at how much he plays on players (individual prices.) Rangers could lose the title because Smith gambled on a ?4m striker who has been injured for almost half the season.

Who the **** other than Rangers and possibly Celtic would ever dreamt of paying ?1.5m for Beattie.His career was going nowhere(still is except for the big pay day) and his club must have pissed themselves laughing when the Rangers offer came in.

I know, what a wee shame eh! They are just trotting out excuses, cos they are bricking it about tomorrow. :)

I blame the banks. Wanting to not lose money they loaned out and try to make a profit... They make me sick.

The scapegoat in all this is going to be Ally McCoist - If he takes over from Old Uncle Wattie at the end of the season he'll be hung out to dry. McCoist has no managerial experience and will be inheriting a team of has-beens and never-weres. A very similar scenario to when John Greig took over from Jock Wallace in 1978.

Obviously 'King Rat' Wattie knew the ship was going to sink this season. Hence his decision to retire/desert (again)and rumour has it, has been earmarked to take up some manufactured positon at the SFA as head of bullshit.

Anyone can see that The Bank of Scotland/Halifax/Lloyds TSB are pulling the strings here and are telling Rangers that they're a bad risk and they want some of their money back pronto. Now I'm no financial expert but I'd say that was as good as being in administration.

So why won't they call in the administrators?

Because they have set a precedent and would have to deduct them 25 points. That would make it a two horse race for the title - and that just wouldn't do for Scottish football now, would it?

Archived