Andy Webster

i8hibsh

ToadKiller Dog

I would prefer to see Kyle Boot Webster up and down Tynecastle park than see the scroat pull on the maroon again .

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many ex-players have we been linked with in the last year? Or maybe not even linked too, just talked about on here.

Brellier

Aguiar

Skacel

Hartley

Webster

Neilson

Bednar

Are we trying to rebuild our 05/06 team again?

If bouzid was a straight swap for webster (apparently rangers are/were interested in bouzid)and he gave a 100% in every game for us then i would take him back,even after the not so graceful way that he departed from our club.

The thing that makes this even more possible is that bougherra and bouzid are long time friends and played in the national team together at one point so there just might be something in it.

Invincible - no thanks,but again there could be something in it.

Sammon - I would take him - think hes a decent enough player that could fit the kevin kyle role if he was out injured and would strengthen the squad in doing so,the major factor here is the financial side of things just how much would killie be looking for ? 600k no chance which is why i don't think this will happen.(would rather we went for bryson)

at no point does the op state that he is coming back to sign for us in his first post, he only says he is coming back. very good chance of that with rangers in town tomorrow.

ftr i would take him back as a player.

Absolutely no chance I want to see Andy Webster in a Hearts strip again. I'd be surprised if he actually wanted to come back to be honest, surely wouldn't be easy for him to settle in.

As for Invincible and Sammon. Don't really see where Invincible would improve us and Sammon's on form at the moment but I really don't think he's that great player.

How many ex-players have we been linked with in the last year? Or maybe not even linked too, just talked about on here.

Brellier

Aguiar

Skacel

Hartley

Webster

Neilson

Bednar

Are we trying to rebuild our 05/06 team again?

Thing is the we did approach most of them and try, so perhaps that's what Vlad wants

no complaints from me mind, that team would walk this league with a settled manager (and would've walked it back then too)

Thing is the we did approach most of them and try, so perhaps that's what Vlad wants

no complaints from me mind, that team would walk this league with a settled manager (and would've walked it back then too)

Did we actually approach any of them apart from Skacel and Hartley? :mellow:

Someone starting a thread about them coming back on Kickback doesn't count.

Get the Judas to ****.

Would rather he signed for the hobos so i can hate him even more.

That weasel took our club through the feckin mill, we made him, gave him his chance then he shafts us over, with only 600k to show for it when we could have sold him on for much more. Don't even get me started on the whole signing for wigan then suddenly getting his 'dream' loan move to rangers.

I Don't want to see that little scroat anywhere near tynecastle. Doesn't deserve to ever wear the famous maroon again.

:seething::seething::seething:

EDIT - and i quote sir vlad...."What I want at Hearts - just like our great fans - are players who are giving everything to the club, not those who are looking over their shoulders at Rangers, at a time when we are battling for the Champions League."

Case closed. AWGTF

I agree (reluctantly) that Judas would be a good addition to the team, there's no doubting his skill and ability and I believe he's every bit as good a player as when he was here before. Although tbh I was always of the mind that Elvis had a massive influence on him on the pitch and talked him through games making him look a better player than he was. So if he were to come back he would be a capable journeyman centrehalf, probably a little better or at least more consistent than we have.

But I am far too partisan to be happy with a signing like this. Maybe I don't want success as much as I want the spirit of Hearts to remain something I love, maybe that makes me a poor supporter, but I need some integrity. Judas has none and I just don't think I could get behind him fully.

Johanes de Silentio

Take it as you want.

No offence, I8, but I think you're at the wind-up! Apologies if incorrect. :thumbsup:

No offence, I8, but I think you're at the wind-up! Apologies if incorrect. :thumbsup:

I would NEVER and I mean NEVER use the Terrace for my wind ups.

The Terrace is Hearts, I don't joke when it comes to Hearts.

The problem is my wind up's in the Shed mark my cards on this forum.

To be fair tho this past year my wind ups are very few and far between.

I'm pretty clean now, the trouble is because of my past, even when I am straight up, people will assume otherwise.

Don't blame you for thinking it tho.

Nah the Terrace is the Terrace - it get's the full i8hibsh sense (watch it!)

I'm not in the know, I don't (sadly) know JJ and the rest but this tip of was straight up.

May it not happen - of course it may not! - I hope bleedin not, but I have posted it for discussion, as I was informed.

Judas & Kris Boyd are moving into the flat in Roseburn with Mendy & Hleb. Fact. :thumbsup:

Absofeckinlutely love and I mean love your Avatar.

Almost makes me want to subscribe :whistling:

Mods can we have a generic one of these please?

37 pages, 12 lifetime bans, 91 suspensions, 3 heart attacks, 1 birth, 2 suspected cases of rabies, an attempted suicide & a conversion to islam.

NAP.

I've just shit myself and I'm

:seething:

that you failed to predict it verymad.gif

winston churchill

Webster back = Zal away ? just a rumour folks !

nope.

big bad bouzid is out of contract in the summer.

webster may be a snake but is better than anything we have at centre back.

Snake Plissken

at no point does the op state that he is coming back to sign for us in his first post, he only says he is coming back. very good chance of that with rangers in town tomorrow.

ftr i would take him back as a player.

The **** else would you take him back as?

A magician?

An addition to the catering staff?

Webster can go lie in his own pish until he dies.

We do not need vermin like that at the club.

The end.

Commander Harris

The **** else would you take him back as?

A magician?

An addition to the catering staff?

Webster can go lie in his own pish until he dies.

We do not need vermin like that at the club.

The end.

his close-up stuff is incredible!

I've just shit myself and I'm

:seething:

that you failed to predict it verymad.gif

Tell them the truth Dunk. You've pissed yourself too. :whistling:

Snake Plissken

his close-up stuff is incredible!

Indeed he's quite the illusionist.

For years he looked like a human being who was good at football and and not the torn faced ratbag piece of shit he really is.

Incredible.

I'd take Judas back. One of the best defenders in Scotland and pi$$es all over Bombscare Bouzid...however...anyone who thinks that Vlad would sanction this move has been licking frogs whilst swigging on a cocktail of tequila mixed with microdots in a fly agaric jus! :yucky:

Snake Plissken

purely from a playing perspective id forgive him

i'd take him back in a flash. i dont care what hes done in the past, if he improves hearts and gives his all, bring it on,.

invincible tho? wtf??? i'd take sammon too but 600k was what scunny were paying wasn't it? :woot: big money for us

OK, so Andy Webster has history, but he is still a good player, certainly better than Bouzid. Signing Webster would be nothing like as bad as signing Ratboy, as some people were suggesting not that long ago.

Webster - No problem seeingn him in a maroon jersey again - purley because it would strenghten us (assuming Zal remains)

Invincible - Decent back up - 'bbout it

Sammon - For the cash we would have to pay - nah

Id take Webster back despite all the previous.

Invincible!?! Never rated him in the slightest, Im unsure what hed bring to the squad.

Sammon, on great form but it would depend on who we move our.

Stewart to hibs? Yes please.

Samin? No.

Invincible? Lol.

Webster? Yes please.

If bouzid was a straight swap for webster (apparently rangers are/were interested in bouzid)and he gave a 100% in every game for us then i would take him back,even after the not so graceful way that he departed from our club.

The thing that makes this even more possible is that bougherra and bouzid are long time friends and played in the national team together at one point so there just might be something in it.

Invincible - no thanks,but again there could be something in it.

Sammon - I would take him - think hes a decent enough player that could fit the kevin kyle role if he was out injured and would strengthen the squad in doing so,the major factor here is the financial side of things just how much would killie be looking for ? 600k no chance which is why i don't think this will happen.(would rather we went for bryson)

I'd take Judas back. One of the best defenders in Scotland and pi$$es all over Bombscare Bouzid...however...anyone who thinks that Vlad would sanction this move has been licking frogs whilst swigging on a cocktail of tequila mixed with microdots in a fly agaric jus! :yucky:

:vrface:

I actually ******* despair at this place at times.

Andy ******* Webster?

I thought if anything could be agreed on here it would surely be that this subhuman waste of oxygen would never be welcomed back to Tynecastle.

I guess not.

Hang your heads in ******* shame.

Webster the player - would be great at the back for us with Zal.

Webster the man - fans won't forgive him, and I think Jefferies knows that.

These would be my conditions:

One - a public apology to all Hearts fans. And I don't mean one of those mumbled, standing at a lectern press conference, reading from a piece of paper, insincere efforts either. No, an apology so brutal and humiliating, that Webster spends every single second of the rest of his life feeling nothing other than abject shame and ignominy.

Two - he can personally clean every single one of the hairs on my arse crack using a combination of a toothbrush, Dove sensitive and his tongue. Not one left untouched.

Then, having fulfilled both of the above criteria, he can still go and take a colossal **** at himself, never darken Tynecastle ever again and hopefully end up a shambling alcoholic mess on the streets, with nothing other than the stench of his own fetid urine as a companian.

****ING ****.

No he stabbed us in the back and that, to me, is the end of it. We gave him his big chance and look how he repaid us. He'll never get anything but dogs abuse from me. Him and that rhat at falkirk.

He did give his all up to the end, I just thought he disrepsected everyone associated with the club.

Was he ill advised - hell yeah

Was he young - hell yeah

Does he regret it - well I don't know him but **** aye he does

No, he didn't.

He ducked out of a pre-season tour of Ireland because Hearts wouldn't entertain the Huns meagre offer. Let's not try to be revisionist please.

The Real Maroonblood

These would be my conditions:

One - a public apology to all Hearts fans. And I don't mean one of those mumbled, standing at a lectern press conference, reading from a piece of paper, insincere efforts either. No, an apology so brutal and humiliating, that Webster spends every single second of the rest of his life feeling nothing other than abject shame and ignominy.

Two - he can personally clean every single one of the hairs on my arse crack using a combination of a toothbrush, Dove sensitive and his tongue. Not one left untouched.

Then, having fulfilled both of the above criteria, he can still go and take a colossal **** at himself, never darken Tynecastle ever again and hopefully end up a shambling alcoholic mess on the streets, with nothing other than the stench of his own fetid urine as a companian.

****ING ****.

If he does sign please don't take your own life.

:whistling:

No, he didn't.

He ducked out of a pre-season tour of Ireland because Hearts wouldn't entertain the Huns meagre offer. Let's not try to be revisionist please.

Speaking of not being revisionist. Lets not forget that he missed that tour with the full approval of the manager at the time, who supported him to the hilt and even offered him a cover story and played him religiously throughout his tragically short tenure.

If he does sign please don't take your own life.

:whistling:

Luckily, he won't be.

Real Hearts fans wouldn't stand for it.

Luckily, they are in the vast majority over the servile, namby pamby, bend over and take it like a trooper slags in our support.

thumbsup.gif

How refreshing Hearts being linked to a Rangers players on the eve of a game :lol:

One of the first things I thought about. Playing Hibs? Linked with one of their players. Playing Killie? Linked with several of their players. Playing Rangers?... JJ may be deliberately doing "a Rangers" now he finds himself at a club where it is just about plausible we could afford key players from our opponents. He is a wily old goat and he must know Walter does it all the time.

As for Webster...

I thought we a lost a lot of the club's collected knowledge when we broke the link connecting us with our former centre backs. We had a long line of decent centre backs who always passed their experience on to the next junior partner to come to the club before they retired or left. Elvis passed his on to Webster - probably went a long way to making him the player he was with us. I thought Webster would then go on to train up Berra and we would have them two for a long time, then Webster would retire and Berra would train up the next one. Of course this was seriously naive. Webster and Elvis left abruptly and Berra was thrust into the team ahead of schedule and then left the club as well. I think the club lost something when this chain of experience was broken. We got some back with JJ and Locke coming back, but I still think Webster would be valuable for training up our young defenders. Barr and McGowan might well learn from him in a purely football sense. (hopefully not too much about contracts etc.)

We were saying we needed an experienced CB who could lead the back line if Zal was out. If personality and personal history were taken out of the equation then people would be delighted.

It would clearly offend a lot of people and there is no guarantee that he is still the same player or can stay injury free for an extended period...

...but if he came back and improved our team I would be happy.

But it probably won't happen.

Invincible is garbage. I can't see anyone ever wanting to sign him for Hearts.

We'd need to pay fees for the other two which is unlikely to happen.

i would also like to invite the 'would take him back' gang to reconsider the full circumstances of his departure.

given that the rule in place at the time implicitly did not allow a player to move to another club in the same league, the fact that the club who eventually did provide him with somewhere to go happened to be a club who had a well known connection to the very same club who, A) had tapped him up and made an unsuccessful bid, and B] took him on loan in very quick time.

if you have your eyes open the circumstances point to underhand collusion and dishonesty all round. some blame the agent of course but that's just a convenient excuse. "he was badly advised don't ya know". rubbish, he's responsible for his own destiny and by taking an active part in the whole scam he's proved himself to be just as much a snake in the grass as every other character involved in what was basically a snidey act of fraud.

we would only be a safe harbour of convenience if he wanted to come back. let's not allow this shitehouse to laugh his ****** off at us again.

Luckily, he won't be.

Real Hearts fans wouldn't stand for it.

Luckily, they are in the vast majority over the servile, namby pamby, bend over and take it like a trooper slags in our support.

thumbsup.gif

As a person he can well and truly GTF

As a player he can well and truly GTF

Are people forgetting that he was a decent CH carried by Elvis and has played one season in the last 5???

Nucky Thompson

As a person he can well and truly GTF

As a player he can well and truly GTF

Are people forgetting that he was a decent CH carried by Elvis and has played one season in the last 5???

Who carried him last season when he was head and shoulders above anyone in the DU team :unsure:

Drylaw Hearts

I think Andy Webster gave absolutely 100% in every match he played for Hearts regardless of any attention from other clubs or disagreements he was having with the board at the time - also he's never once said anything derogatory about Hearts to the media.

He rarely had a bad match and I for one am man enough to forgive and forget.

Everyone makes mistakes.

Who carried him last season when he was head and shoulders above anyone in the DU team :unsure:

Lee Wilkie used to stand out for Dundee United and he was a semi-crippled halfwit.

Gary Kenneth apparently stood out for them last season, and he's basically a science experiment gone wrong.

It's no hard to stand out at Dundee United is what I'm saying. They're shite.

Drylaw Hearts

So, he's willing to take a monumental drop to his ?22k per week salary then ?

Hmmmm

Like he has a choice !!

There is no way ANY club will pay him anywhere near that sort of dough.

Guest GhostHunter

Like he has a choice !!

There is no way ANY club will pay him anywhere near that sort of dough.

Cool - a ?20k per week salary cut.

Thatull teach um.

:ninja:

Stupid Sexy Flanders

...........coming back :ninja:

I have purposely not put this into the Gullit as I am very sorry to say it may just happen.

Seemingly sniffing around, Invincible and Sammon too.

I have nothing to gain by this and I certainly never post rumours and more importantly I don't want any of them

Take it as you want.

So have you actually heard this from someone in the know, or have you just pulled it out your arse?

The Real Maroonblood

I think Andy Webster gave absolutely 100% in every match he played for Hearts regardless of any attention from other clubs or disagreements he was having with the board at the time - also he's never once said anything derogatory about Hearts to the media.

He rarely had a bad match and I for one am man enough to forgive and forget.

Everyone makes mistakes.

According to another poster you are not a real fan.

alwaysthereinspirit

I wouldn't belive me either mate but it may just happen

I have never posted a rumour on here in my 6 years as i8hibsh tho so I deserve the benefit of doubt.

Just out of curiosity, what name do you post rumours under?:P

Me personally - the further away from Tynie that Judas is the better. I dont want Webster back, dont forget he cancelled his contract on us and we lost out on a lot of money. Sorry Judas, find yourself some other team to shaft!

Archived