Half time draw

Seashell

If you go to the Hearts site under the match section along the top its on a drop down box. Yesterdays isnt on yet though...Good luck i was only about 300 of the 3rd prize :mw_rolleyes:

chester copperpot
Ooops - forgot the wink ;):)

Just an update, she won 2nd prize in the HT draw (Michelle)

Lucky boot.

Just an update, she won 2nd prize in the HT draw (Michelle)

Lucky boot.

its actually mine lol (well its spent already new kitchen)money goes to money:p:p

chester copperpot
its actually mine lol (well its spent already new kitchen)money goes to money:p:p

Ach it would be would'nt it.

I expect a good present and a few drinks this saturday ;)

Ach it would be would'nt it.

I expect a good present and a few drinks this saturday ;)

yeah but being married its the old usual whats mines is hers and whats hers is her own???? (not true just looking for a reaction) not having a mental one next week mate

Won first prize and ?800 on the half time draw and spent most of it on a posh frock together with Hall of Fame tickets for Mr Barby and for me ... mug, eh? :sad:

Never again.

davemclaren
Won first prize and ?800 on the half time draw and spent most of it on a posh frock together with Hall of Fame tickets for Mr Barby and for me ... mug, eh? :sad:

Never again.

I'm trying to picture Mr. Barby in a posh frock.... :eek:

I once won second when you got the 4 free hospitality tickets. Went with my mate and our wives....never again. :cool:

I'm trying to picture Mr. Barby in a posh frock.... :eek:

I once won second when you got the 4 free hospitality tickets. Went with my mate and our wives....never again. :cool:

Was hoping the prize was the hospitality tickets but its ?100 now!!! Still as Ted says money towards my new kitchen!

chester copperpot
Was hoping the prize was the hospitality tickets but its ?100 now!!! Still as Ted says money towards my new kitchen!

Would've preferred it too if you had won the 4 people at hospitality. :P

Archived