Hibs make a signing (merged Thread)

vegas-voss

Matt Thornhill from Nottingham Forrest

Never heard of the guy must be shit is nowhere near the Forrest team.

Who?

What position does he play? Goalkeeper? :rolleyes:

Midfielder 21 years old.Recently been at the mighty Cheltenham on loan

Midfielder

This lad was on loan at Cheltenham Town, they are my 2nd team and i've seen a fair bit of this lad.

Good technical player but very lightweight and to be honest he stood out for us last season but that was in a poor League 2 side.

NOTHING to worry about.

This lad was on loan at Cheltenham Town, they are my 2nd team and i've seen a fair bit of this lad.

Good technical player but very lightweight and to be honest he stood out for us last season but that was in a poor League 2 side.

NOTHING to worry about.

Guy on hibs.net said that he is not as good as Myrie Williams or Weselosky(sp) who have also been on loan at Cheltenham and they never exactly lit up the SPL.

We_are_the_Hearts

CheltenhamHibee won't last long when Fat Mikey sees this:

right i'm ready to shot down in flames, as a regular at Whaddon road i've seen the lad play a wee bit, he's not a bad player at all, but i'm sorry guys he's not the messiah and i do feel that we might have hoped for more, it does smack me as being a cheap option once more to appease the fans, he's no better than Jennison Myrie Williams or James Wesolovski who were also both on loan at Cheltenham and they hardly set the world on fire in the SPL !!! i honestly hope the kid does well and makes a big difference but i cant see it to be honest

They even had to go back to try and convince this lad to come to them after he initially knocked them back.

CheltenhamHibee won't last long when Fat Mikey sees this:

right i'm ready to shot down in flames, as a regular at Whaddon road i've seen the lad play a wee bit, he's not a bad player at all, but i'm sorry guys he's not the messiah and i do feel that we might have hoped for more, it does smack me as being a cheap option once more to appease the fans, he's no better than Jennison Myrie Williams or James Wesolovski who were also both on loan at Cheltenham and they hardly set the world on fire in the SPL !!! i honestly hope the kid does well and makes a big difference but i cant see it to be honest

Jeeeze......think i may have found the muppet that wears his dirty green Hibs shirt to every Cheltenham match he attends, never understood it.

Jennison Myrie Williams - Was a promising youngster when he 1st came to us from Bristol City, never quite reached the potential we thought he had, pacey but not alot else there.

James Wesolovski - 1st came to us in League 1 and looked far too good for that level, but has seemed to struggle since then after a few bad injuries.

In all honesty i think the step up from League 1/2 to the SPL is too much for most players (there are exceptions of course)

If this is the standard of player that they think will get them out of trouble then happy days! :lol:

Templeton'sUnderpants

Never seen him play but career so far looks like he is a League 2 player. Struggled for a place with Forrest in League 1. didnt manage to stay at loan in League 1. Only place h appears to have doen anything is League 2.

For these reasons all I can say is, whatever.

I am sure he will be every bit as good as they slavered that de Graaf was.

You know, without actually ever seeing the roaster play.

alwaysthereinspirit

Midfielder 21 years old.Recently been at the mighty Cheltenham on loan

#ibs after Cheltenham. The spiral continues for the kid.

Sorry, but WHO?

Never heard of him what so ever.

This article (My link) shows that he couldnt even get in the brighton and hove team, with gus poyet cancelling his loan early.

Note - This was the 08/09 season that brighton only just survived relegation.

My conclusion - Pash player that will perfectly fit in with the rest of the hobo dross. Enjoy your relegation battle son. :thumbsup:

According to the BBC, he's delighted to be moving to Edinburgh as Hibs are a "big Club in Scotland"

I think av' just p!shed ma pants !!

'The manager played a big part in my decision, but I was also impressed with the whole set-up at Hibernian. "They are a big club in Scotland and I'm looking forward to playing for them as soon as possible."

OMG this boy has been seriously mislead if he thinks that. I mean has this boy seen the stats/league table?!

Anyone think CC has put a gun to his head and persuaded him to sign?

Joke player. Joke comments. Joke club.

They are a big club in Scotland. They have their 'very own' training barn in the borders.

:nozal:

:wtfvlad:

:rudi:

:thetrain:

:terry:

:what:

:trippin:

:verysmug: :verysmug:

'The manager played a big part in my decision, but I was also impressed with the whole set-up at Hibernian. "They are a big club in Scotland and I'm looking forward to playing for them as soon as possible."

OMG this boy has been seriously mislead if he thinks that. I mean has this boy seen the stats/league table?!

Anyone think CC has put a gun to his head and persuaded him to sign?

Joke player. Joke comments. Joke club.

Aw bless them Hibs have got their first CC Bloomer.

NOTHING to worry about.

As I read this I can honestly say I will sleep tonight. Probably signed to appease (ahem) the masses and to add to the flair :4_1_72:. Bet they still end up at bottom end of table at end of season.

Archived