Pub in Bathgate

maroonblood

Due to a lack of planning on behalf of HMFC we now find ourselves at a wedding in Bathgate tomorrow instead of at Tynecastle. We can probably get away with watching the first half in the pub so where should we head?

Walter Bishop

Kaim park hotel or the the fairway hotel will have the game on, avoid all the pubs in Bathgate it`s a dump.

Railway Tavern, known as Stein's, used to be owned by a Hearts season ticket holder - not sure if it still is

Railway Tavern, known as Stein's, used to be owned by a Hearts season ticket holder - not sure if it still is

You beat me to it. I'm not sure if the owner is still there but there are still quite a few Jambos who go in there for the games and they still had some hearts newspaper cuttings etc on the wall when i was last in. (the summer)

Has to be railway tavern. Decent pint too.

mahgrassyshoes

Due to a lack of planning on behalf of HMFC we now find ourselves at a wedding in Bathgate tomorrow instead of at Tynecastle. We can probably get away with watching the first half in the pub so where should we head?

I don't think you should be blaming HMFC for you mates short comings. Weddings during the season?! Pfft!!:whistling:

As above I beleive the Railway tavern is a big Jambo pub and they definitly show live football.

I don't think you should be blaming HMFC for you mates short comings. Weddings during the season?! Pfft!!:whistling:

As above I beleive the Railway tavern is a big Jambo pub and they definitly show live football.

They were warned in advance that this would mean a number of season ticket holders missing out, as the date was set before the fixture.... what you gonna do ! :rolleyes:

Cheers for the suggestions, looks like the Railway Tavern then.

Railway Tavern is the best place to go. I go there for most of the Hearts games, was there at New Year and was a great atmosphere. Its a Hearts\Rangers pub, so there will probably be an even split of both supporters. Only a small wee pub, but its worth going to.

Archived