HMFC v Rangers - Match Thread

Armageddon

I'll take pelters but I don't care, Sharon Stone won us the Kilmarnock game by standing up to the plate, the doubters vanished :thumbsup:

It's an early kick off and it gives a full Friday to discuss so everybody just chill and live of my luck:

SS's Team: I'd play a 4231 with Temps and Rudi pushing to assist Tetley Tetley (2 Tea's), if KK makes it then Ruben drops out and it goes to 442.

Kello

Eggert Bouzid Zal Wallace

Mwrowic Ruben

Rudi Black Temps

Elliott

Play well Hearts and BELIEVE!

I'll take pelters but I don't care, Sharon Stone won us the Kilmarnock game by standing up to the plate, the doubters vanished :thumbsup:

It's an early kick off and it gives a full Friday to discuss so everybody just chill and live of my luck:

SS's Team: I'd play a 4231 with Temps and Rudi pushing to assist Tetley Tetley (2 Tea's), if KK makes it then Ruben drops out and it goes to 442.

Kello

Mwrowic Ruben

Rudi Black Temps

Elliott

Play well Hearts and BELIEVE!

If we get a result on Saturday then you need to start all match thread's!!

I'd consider Stevo today, before Blackie. Der Hun will be out to kill him, and Tuesday against Killie wasnt his greatest. BUT LETS GET IN TAE THEM... :soccer:

No defensive midfield 3 please. I'm far from Stevenson's biggest fan but I'd much rather have him in the centre if Rudi can't make it. If Rudi is fit then he should retake his position at AMC. If Kyle is not fit I'd start with the same forward three that finished

Killie game.

I'd consider Stevo today, before Blackie. Der Hun will be out to kill him, and Tuesday against Killie wasnt his greatest. BUT LETS GET IN TAE THEM... :soccer:

And he thrives on that, he had a good game against Hibs after Murray tried to do him.

Speaking of luck. Ever since I bought the away top and wore it we have won, I wasn't wearing it against st Johnston and we know what happened there. I wasn't wearing it at the start of the killie game and we went 1-0 down. I then put it on and 2 t's got his double. Needless to say I will be wearing it for all remaining games this season. :thumbsup:

Anyways let's get in about them. They are there for the taking

What's the crack with Driver? He's trained pre match for a few weeks, thought he'd be very close by now.

DOesn't hurt to take it very slowly there imo, given how well Temps has been doing, and we don't want Andy getting injured again.

:pleasing:

baz let down the whole club by not being prepared enough to start the cup game thread. it's entirely his fault we lost. he has in fact cost us an 8th scottish cup.

stone is the new match fred king.

until we lose.

Match Fred Wars

Sharon Stone and Everyone Loves Baz Prepare for Battle

muslim_liar.jpg

"Got a bullet with your name on it Baz!"

old_soldiers.jpg

"Bring it on bitch!"

Is that Neil Lhennons ma opening his mail???

The Killie match day thread has been the best this season, I didn't need Rudi or KK to pull it off :)

Elliott will score 2 again tomorrow though. In SS you should all trust!

The People's Chimp

Is that Neil Lhennons ma opening his mail???

The Killie match day thread has been the best this season, I didn't need Rudi or KK to pull it off :)

Elliott will score 2 again tomorrow though. In SS you should all trust!

No, but it is his Mha.

No disrepect to the OP but it's a pile of shite starting match threads (or freds) with over 24 hours to kick off.

It just means that anyone lookin for updates during the actual game has to wade through piles of shite before they get to the game itself.

Been there myself and it's a pain in the ass!

Gave you pelters for starting the Killie match thread a day early, but we won, so I'll let you continue*. :thumbsup:

* - Still don't think it's right to start 1 way in advance, and you know my thoughts on people fighting to be the first 1 to start the match thread.

I'm not superstitious in any way

It's how OCD starts IMO.

But if it eases pre-match nerves for a fellow jambo then Sharon stone needs to start all match threads :thumbsup:

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

Nervous as anything about this game. Lied to my jumped up Hun pal that I'd bought a tricolour and painted Stephen Elliott's name on it just to wind him up :D

Ok, I'll class this game as my last ... somebody else can take on the Parkhead game :(

Noooo, Important decisions like this need to be made after the game in question. We win, you hero...!!

Decisions to be made in the morning re Rudi and KK.

If I could pick one it'd be ..... Rudi. Weiss is tomorrows threat.

Just got my ticket, yes I'm in the shed (atleast i won't have to look at it haha)

Mon the jambos!!

2-0 win, S.Elliot to get both!!

OFGTF

I want a 4 or 5 goal drubbing of this shitty over hyped rankgers team I want them to know who the daddies are that's how I feel when we play any of the old squirm. In reality I will settle for 2 nil Kyle first goal if playing if not then temps come on the jambos ;)

Nae Oboua for me and I'll be confidenter.

Serves no purpose at all.

Mon the famous :thumbsup:

How great would it be to pump them 4-0! I'll take 1-0 right now tho, blacky to hit a screamer into the back of the net! Thankyou & goodnight!

If decisions are made evenly, then I think we are more than capable of beating them fair and square - it's when the random refereeing decisions start flowing thick and fast that really rips my knitting. I believe we will win.

Must be a big game today as I can't sleep. Just going to get up and have some brekkie then it's beer time.

3 - 1 to the famous today.

Must be a big game today as I can't sleep. Just going to get up and have some brekkie then it's beer time.

3 - 1 to the famous today.

Same here mate been up since 5!

Not groundbreaking stuff as i guess we all feared it but i was told last night by a first team player KK is definately out today. They are giving Rudi every opportunity though.

Not groundbreaking stuff as i guess we all feared it but i was told last night by a first team player KK is definately out today. They are giving Rudi every opportunity though.

FFS, does that mean we have to rely on the threat that is Obua? No, get Stephen Elliot on from the start.

It's 0.258am Orlando time, so night-night...

FFS, does that mean we have to rely on the threat that is Obua? No, get Stephen Elliot on from the start.

It's 0.258am Orlando time, so night-night...

I will cry if David Obua replaces Kyle today.

fingers finest

if KK is out i think jj will play 2 t's on his own

Obua has had his chance the last 2 games and blew it

Kello

Mwrowic Ruben

Rudi Black Temps

Elliott

If no KK then yes please!

If its's broken then why fix it too much? JJ will know what is the right thing to do. I just hope he stresses enough to the players at the back that the trusty long punt upto elliot, that works so well for kyle, will not work. Ball to feet please lads!

We can do this!

Jambof3tornado

This is the very reason Black must start!

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Just me and my glass-half-full tendencies I guess. Is clum fit to play?

Guest Dipped Flake

Not been this nervous before a game for years. If we can win then we are really in the hunt for the league. Even a draw isn't the end of the world but, come on Hearts, beat they huns and give us, and the rest of Scottish football a boost. Fed up hearing about how our game is in crisis. Give us a real 3-way challenge at the top

Well headin off to the pub now.

Hopefully wen i get back, no matter the scoreline, this place wont be in meltdown.

2-0 to hearts, elliot first scorer, BOOM!

MON THE FAMOUS!!!

Archived