with all the Mickey chat...

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Has any player ever played for Hearts and Hibs on two separate spells before?

Would Mickey be the first to represent both Hearts and Hibs twice?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

LF... All this sitting on the fence stuff is fair enough mate but what Kickbackers really want to know is: What do you think of Michael Stewart?

Has any player ever played for Hearts and Hibs on two separate spells before?

Would Mickey be the first to represent both Hearts and Hibs twice?

According to MS's wiki page he is the first player post war to go from Hearts to hibs then back to Hearts so my assumption would be that he'd be the only one.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Boomstick,

Cheers dude... This is probably a stupid question but... Could there have been a player that went from Hibs to Hearts to Hibs and then Hearts again that would not be counted by the Wikipage info?

Either way, it appears that two anomalies remain to be axhieved...

*A player who has represented both Hearts, Hibs, Rangers and Celtic.

*A player who has represented Hearts and Hibs in two different terms.

Trivia-tastic, hopefully LondonJambo or 12th August could confirm.

:)

Boomstick,

Cheers dude... This is probably a stupid question but... Could there have been a player that went from Hibs to Hearts to Hibs and then Hearts again that would not be counted by the Wikipage info?

Either way, it appears that two anomalies remain to be axhieved...

*A player who has represented both Hearts, Hibs, Rangers and Celtic.

*A player who has represented Hearts and Hibs in two different terms.

Trivia-tastic, hopefully LondonJambo or 12th August could confirm.

:)

Can think of a few who have played for 3, but can't get the full house.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Gig,

Plenty for three: Hartley, Pressley, Miller, Jackson, mark Brown and tons more but I cannot think of a full house either.

As for two terms at both Edinburgh teams... Can't even think of many that have done one twice and the other once!

:o

Gig,

Plenty for three: Hartley, Pressley, Miller, Jackson, mark Brown and tons more but I cannot think of a full house either.

As for two terms at both Edinburgh teams... Can't even think of many that have done one twice and the other once!

**** knows, its one for the stat masters.

For 3....

Gordon Durie, Mo Johnstone - Mikey Stewart was on trial at Rangers after United - dunno if he played a game (would not count anyway)

On both sides only...

Brian Hamilton *shudders* + Andy Watson *takes poison*

Guest Bilel Mohsni

For 3....

Gordon Durie, Mo Johnstone - Mikey Stewart was on trial at Rangers after United - dunno if he played a game (would not count anyway)

On both sides only...

Yep, all of the above... I want to say Alfie Conn for three two but being only 31, I may be being stupid and mixing up Snr and Jr... The common name of Gordon Marshall leads to confusion too...

Reckon though that, noone has done Hearts and hibs twice or the full house of Edinburgh and the Weeg. :ninja:

Both sides of the OF + both sides of the Merseyside clubs.

You have till 10pm.

One of the clubs is a weak link in it, but he still donned it.

wink.gif

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Both sides of the OF + both sides of the Merseyside clubs.

You have till 10pm.

One of the clubs is a weak link in it, but he still donned it.

wink.gif

NOW THAT... i will need to leave to the experts... i am hopeless with English Football history...

As a complete stab in the dark at three though... Gravesson? prob' not actually... Really poor when it comes to the English game... :huh:

NOW THAT... i will need to leave to the experts... i am hopeless with English Football history...

As a complete stab in the dark at three though... Graverson? prob not actually... really poor when it comes to the English game... :huh:

I thought you answered it with your previous post!

It was Mo Johnstone. Turned out for Liverpool at Anfield in a testimonial in the mid 90's.

Shit link - but I'm claiming it.

laugh.gif

For 3....

On both sides only...

d jackson, who cares i can tell you mikey stewart is a Hearts Fan and he has passion for our club his performances against the un washed always showed this.

He will be at Tynecastle after his career has finished a jambo is a jambo for life.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

It was Mo Johnstone. Turned out for Liverpool at Anfield in a testimonial in the mid 90's.

laugh.gif

OUCHY... Fair dos mate... I would never have got that except by accident.

reckon that the only players right now who could still do the Edinburgh/Weeg quadruple-whammy are... Hartley to Huns, Miller to Hearts and Stewart to Tims.

:thumbsup:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

d jackson, who cares i can tell you mikey stewart is a Hearts Fan and he has passion for our club his performances against the un washed always showed this.

He will be at Tynecastle after his career has finished a jambo is a jambo for life.

Genuinely happy to hear this but despite his obvious ability... i am glad that he is not going to be pulling on the shirt on saturday, great that he is a fan but he was all too often a liability as a player and an influence on others in the team... Never going to slate another Jambo, especially one who lived the dream twice but... just my honest opinion... i am glad he is not at Hearts right now (nothing to do with his ability or 'potential' as a player though) :thumbsup:

Allan?

always goat tae spoil it eh Gig? :D:P

cowwect...for the young uns Alan Sunderland scored the winner for the Ersenal in the 79 final...boom boom

cowwect...for the young uns Alan Sunderland scored the winner for the Ersenal in the 79 final...boom boom

laugh.gif

My uncle used to buy me FA Cup finals on tape when I was a kid. That was one of the games.

Top perm by the lad Sunderland and some World Class swearing when he scored as well.

biggrin.gif

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Here`s an auld yin......How did Arsenal and Sunderland win the FA Cup in the same year?

Allan?

laugh.gif

My uncle used to buy me FA Cup finals on tape when I was a kid. That was one of the games.

Top perm by the lad Sunderland and some World Class swearing when he scored as well.

biggrin.gif

Any chance of enlightening the uneducated? :ermm:

:D

:angry:

Never mind... just got it... Bawbags... :thumbsup:

Here`s an auld yin......How did Arsenal and Sunderland win the FA Cup in the same year?

Quiz question used to be:

79 - Sunderland

80 - ??????

81 - Villa

Which player has played in the North London, Merseyside, Manchester and Tyne-Wear derbies?

Hearts Heritage

YOU LITTLE TEASE YOU!!!!!!!

:woot:

If anyone gets it they deserve a very very big

coconut.jpg

Hearts Heritage

You're not including Meadowbank Thistle then. :whistling:

No

Hearts

Hibs

Edinburgh City

Leith Athletic

St Bernards

The Old Tolbooth

laugh.gif

Ha ha, that's a belter! :D

I didn't even know that Mojo had pulled on a Liverpool shirt! :unsure:

No

Hearts

Hibs

Edinburgh City

Leith Athletic

St Bernards

Ah! Damn!

I thought you meant