SSN Now

basher161

Guest Bilel Mohsni

About to report from Edinburgh about the contrasting fortunes of Hearts and Hibs, should be good viewing!! :woot:

Feck me... this could take eons!

I hope they start with a video of Ian Murray wading through quick-sand on ketamine as he tries to stop Ayr getting a shot off!

:woot:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Its ok, CC and the Hivs well paid board, share the same principles.

Great news.

OOOOOOOH! this sounds great viewing... Can someone please post the highlights! Can't believe I am missing this, I am a small and petty person and this is right up my street!! :woot:

Feck me... this could take eons!

I hope they start with a video of Ian Murray wading through quick-sand on ketamine as he tries to stop Ayr getting a shot off!

:woot:

I just laughed out loud ....during a very quiet moment in the office. :lol::D

alwaysthereinspirit

About to report from Edinburgh about the contrasting fortunes of Hearts and Hibs, should be good viewing!! :woot:

Shouldn't take long

"this is Hearts" (holds hand way above head)

"this is #ibs" (holds hand way below knee)

"and now over to mike with the tennis results"

are hibs even significant enough to be compared to decent, well run clubs like us?

we share a city but it's hardly a local rivalry any more.

Its ok, CC and the Hivs well paid board, share the same principles.

Great news.

They do - they both share the same degree of ambition and really, really care about the hibs fans!

:sincere:

CC Bloom Is a God he is doing the best job ever and he is enjoying the job :lol::lol: and the vermin keep saying " give colin time " :lol::lol::lol: he makes duffy and saucee look good :lol:

honestly how long did it take them to figure out Zibi was useless, CC Bloom even out does Zibi :lol: i know that is hard to beleive but CC Will be a legend in Gorgie.

Colin needs time :lol::lol:

Archived