Platinum Seats - Match Programmes not getting delivered

frankblack

I am a season ticket holder in section C upper in the Wheatfield and this season most of the programmes have not been posted to me.

I was wondering how many other people are not getting theirs delivered?

I wouldn't buy the programmes anyway because they are pretty crap and not worth ?3.

It wasn't until I got a letter from Hearts for the Huns game when they sent a voucher for the programme that I realised that I should still be getting them. Never got one for yesterdays game.

Drylaw Hearts
I am a season ticket holder in section C upper in the Wheatfield and this season most of the programmes have not been posted to me.

I was wondering how many other people are not getting theirs delivered?

I wouldn't buy the programmes anyway because they are pretty crap and not worth ?3.

It wasn't until I got a letter from Hearts for the Huns game when they sent a voucher for the programme that I realised that I should still be getting them. Never got one for yesterdays game.

I am also a Platinum ST Holder and I'm lucky if I've 6 programmes/vouchers this season.

Didn't get the voucher with the letter for the Rangers game and didn't get anything at all yesterday.

In case you didn't know, Hearts couldn't run a pish-up in a brewery.

Do The Dance

Never received anything. Think in total I have received about 4 out of the 12 or so programmes on time for the game this season.

Nothing received either.

Platinum prices -pish service. They'll blame it on the Easterhols...

Perhaps they will blame it on Easter, but that doesn't explain why I have received no more than 4 programmes this season.

Nothing either received, 1st home game in a month and they couldn't send them out a day early to beat the easter hols???

I wish we could opt to getting the programmes as email/pdf's.. they often don't arrive on time and the voucher system is pants..

portobellojambo1

I am led to believe that platinum ST holders, when renewing will get the option of a slightly cheaper ST package, i.e. the match magazine being delivered will be removed. Heard a few ST holders discussing it during the game on Saturday (well there was nothing happening on the park to keep their attention) but was close to sleep by that point and only caught small parts of what was being said.

I received the voucher for the Rangers game the day before the game was played, with a note saying if i wanted my magazine delivered prior to the game I should return the voucher to them immediately. Based on the chances of it getting to them the same day, them packaging the magazine and delivering it by courier I threw it in the bin. Have not received the magazine for Saturday's game despite provision of said magazine being part of the package I paid for.

Archived