Next week I want to see...

Gunny11

-Jason Thompson in place of Robbie

-McGowan alongside Berra

-Glen for Elliot

-Visconte on the left wing

-Jonsson back in for Ruben

I would go with Banks, Wallace, Berra, McGowan, Thompson, Visconte, Jonsson, Kingston, Miko, Glen, Nade.

p.s I know its a bit early for next weeks lineup but im trying to look forward instead of back, too painful!

p.p.s Whats the deal with Bruno and Pinilla? both apparently training again - get them on the bench.

Dirk Diggler

You've more chance of getting 6 numbers up in the lottery than Robbie Neilson being dropped.

Drylaw Hearts

Miko is as poor a winger as Elliot is a striker.

Elliot doesn't score goals and Miko doesn't create chances.

Ryan Gosling
I want to pump all 5 of Girls Aloud, and I know which scenario is likelier.

Nicola's not the best.

Why are you dropping Ruben. Along with Berra, Wallace and Miko, he played OK yesterday?

-Jason Thompson in place of Robbie

-McGowan alongside Berra

-Glen for Elliot

-Visconte on the left wing

-Jonsson back in for Ruben

I would go with Banks, Wallace, Berra, McGowan, Thompson, Visconte, Jonsson, Kingston, Miko, Glen, Nade.

p.s I know its a bit early for next weeks lineup but im trying to look forward instead of back, too painful!

p.p.s Whats the deal with Bruno and Pinilla? both apparently training again - get them on the bench.

Miko has been one of the few decent players recently. He is always looking to create and he is giving 110% unlike some others. He gets a rough deal from the opposition but he just gets on with it and tries to play

Whilst there's still a chance of getting the last top 6 spot I think we'll still be treated to the Neilson's and Stewarts.

Only once we blow it and end up in the bottom 6 will the lads be given a game IMO.

Why are you dropping Ruben. Along with Berra, Wallace and Miko, he played OK yesterday?

Im not Ruben's biggest fan, i just dont see what the hype is all about? He always plays ultra safe and rarely plays a ball that cuts open a defence. When he runs forward he changes his mind and gets the ball stuck in his feet.

Dont get me wrong, hes a good solid player and there are much worse at Hearts but i think Jonsson could become a very good player. He can tidy up and tackle and get the ball to Kingston to create.

One of the reasons why it's best if we do finish seventh. Five games for the Glen, McGowan and Visconte to show they're up to it, as well as a chance to see if Pinilla really wants to play for this club.

Whilst there's still a chance of getting the last top 6 spot I think we'll still be treated to the Neilson's and Stewarts.

Only once we blow it and end up in the bottom 6 will the lads be given a game IMO.

One of the reasons why it's best if we do finish seventh. Five games for the Glen, McGowan and Visconte to show they're up to it, as well as a chance to see if Pinilla really wants to play for this club.

Totally agree.

If we did finish top 6 that shower of wasters that played yesterday would just embarrass us against the Old Firm and the Vermin.

Dean Winchester

Yet Miko was one of the "best" players on the park yesterday

One of the few players who has been consistent recently and everyone is STILL having a go at him

Ryan Gosling

Part of me thinks if the club plan to keep Aguiar and Pinilla, then why would they risk them getting injured in meaningless matches before pre-season.

Youths should be in, starting with McGowan, Brown and Glen.

Visconte probably won't play again this season.

Sorry "my bad" if Glen and Visconte are injured.

Ive heard good things about Brown so would like to see him in at some stage (is he a right or left back or both) and Templeton when he returns from Raith.

I think we have an option on Pinilla that has to be excercised by June. If he doesn't play befrore then we could be subsidising three years of holidays to Chile. IMO he needs to show the commitment now.

Part of me thinks if the club plan to keep Aguiar and Pinilla, then why would they risk them getting injured in meaningless matches before pre-season.

Youths should be in, starting with McGowan, Brown and Glen.

Visconte probably won't play again this season.

Ryan Gosling
I think we have an option on Pinilla that has to be excercised by June. If he doesn't play befrore then we could be subsidising three years of holidays to Chile. IMO he needs to show the commitment now.

He can't show commitment if he isn't told to play.

yea after the split i'd defo give the youngsters the rest of the games,plus i think all the season ticket holders would go to see wat these younsters can do

Drylaw Hearts
Yet Miko was one of the "best" players on the park yesterday

One of the few players who has been consistent recently and everyone is STILL having a go at him

He just isn't good enough.

Probably not the best opponents against whom to blood youngsters. They have a manager who can actually target weak areas. CL will be already be licking his lips at the prospect of an easy three points as it is.

That said, could the youngsters produce a worse performance/result than the last three against United?

weegie jambo

I'dd like to see Screpes get a start, looks to have a bit of passion about him.

Nothing much to play for now so lets get a head start for next season, Thomson and McGowan in, Screpes left mid and Audrey off to the salt mines for ever please....

Drylaw Hearts
Until the transfer window opens he is as good as anyone else we have in that position.

Which reflects very badly on our Youth Policy.

Miko has been here for over 3 years yet there hasn't been a single player who has come through the ranks that is deemed good enough to play in that position.

Bizarre.

Which reflects very badly on our Youth Policy.

Miko has been here for over 3 years yet there hasn't been a single player who has come through the ranks that is deemed good enough to play in that position.

Bizarre.

Bizarre, perhaps but Miko has IMO been the most consistent performer in the last few weeks, we are quick enough to slag him when he is not performing, so lets give him a wee bit credit when he is

Definately time to give some of the young team a try in the first team,at least we could rely on 100% effort and commitment from them and there wouldnt be to much pressure for them to deal with because at the moment hearts are pi5h and imho cant get any worse(hope i dont regret saying that).As for miko,i think he deserves a pat on the back for his reacent displays,a rare bright light in what has been a difficult few months.

Buffalo Bill

There's more chance of me getting Le Chat, Boabyarsebiscuit, Towzer and Therapist to form a New Kids on the Block tribute bad with me than for Frail to drop Robbie Neilson.

164935__new_kids_l.jpg

Buffalo Bill

There's more chance of me getting Le Chat, Boabyarsebiscuit, Towzer and Therapist to form a New Kids on the Block tribute bad with me than for Frail to drop Robbie Neilson.

164935__new_kids_l.jpg

Buffalo Bill

Let me guess, you're going to be Danny aren't you ?

portobellojambo1
Im not Ruben's biggest fan, i just dont see what the hype is all about? He always plays ultra safe and rarely plays a ball that cuts open a defence. When he runs forward he changes his mind and gets the ball stuck in his feet.

Dont get me wrong, hes a good solid player and there are much worse at Hearts but i think Jonsson could become a very good player. He can tidy up and tackle and get the ball to Kingston to create.

I think you may well find that the two major outlets for passes from Palazuelos on Saturday past were Stewart and Kingston, i.e. he was actively looking to give the ball to players who can create, and guess what, they failed. No point in a midfield player trying to hit a long accurate pass in behind the defence at the moment, we have wingers who cannot hit the bye line and then produce accurate ammunition into the box, and strikers who comfortably come into the p i s s poor category, would doubt they can control their own bladders never mind one wrapped in a leather casing and called a football.

portobellojambo1
Probably not the best opponents against whom to blood youngsters. They have a manager who can actually target weak areas. CL will be already be licking his lips at the prospect of an easy three points as it is.

That said, could the youngsters produce a worse performance/result than the last three against United?

I agree with that in principle leginten, and for the reasons you suggest, but for the exact same reasons I would suspect that Levein knows who the weaknesses are within the existing first team squad, and Neilson will be high on any competent manager's list as a player to put pressure on.

It is more a case now of what is more important to Hearts fans, finishing in the top six as the culmination to a p i s s poor season or at least seeing some sort of semblance of effort regards the building process for next season (something which I accept would be much easier to achieve if this invisible man that nobody can find, with a sign round his neck saying "I am your next manager", was already in place). To me it is more important to get an idea of what might be available to us next year than to persevere with s h i t in the hope we might get into a top 6 spot (the thought of spending the last few weeks of this season watching us getting murdered by Rangers, Celtic et all doesn't really appeal to me all that much).

Buffalo Bill
Let me guess, you're going to be Danny aren't you ?

Well he is the best looking one. :confused:

HiDanny.jpg

Buffalo Bill

For 2 guys who come in for a lot of stick on here, I thought Robbie and Miko in particular had good games on Saturday.

Neilson had a couple of very good late clearances and done ok down the flank linking up with the forward players, he had one awful touch that let the ball go out for a throw in but I think it's fair to let him off with that. His passing was good, I saw Stewart, Wallace & Kingston make far more failed passes.

Miko's workrate was excellent, he got stuck in and was unlucky not to score when he was through on the keeper.

Based on this I think they both deserve to keep their place.

I would have Karipidis back in for Zaliukas and hopefully Nade comes back in.

I would drop Audrey though as he was woeful, i'd even give Screpis a chance to see what he can do, he looked pretty handy at Inverness when he came on.

scott herbertson
I think you may well find that the two major outlets for passes from Palazuelos on Saturday past were Stewart and Kingston, i.e. he was actively looking to give the ball to players who can create, and guess what, they failed. No point in a midfield player trying to hit a long accurate pass in behind the defence at the moment, we have wingers who cannot hit the bye line and then produce accurate ammunition into the box, and strikers who comfortably come into the p i s s poor category, would doubt they can control their own bladders never mind one wrapped in a leather casing and called a football.

Tried to think of some counter argument to that and just burst out laughing

sadly what you say is 100% correct

rudi must stay

i want to see our best team. We beat Dundee Utd and they lose it's all change, then we play Kilmarnock who can't win to save themselves

i want to see our best team. We beat Dundee Utd and they lose it's all change, then we play Kilmarnock who can't win to save themselves

Except on Saturday when they won 4-1.

rudi must stay
Except on Saturday when they won 4-1.

still all things considered, if it came down to us playing them and Falkirk playing Aberdeen you'd expect us to finish in the top 6

Have to agree with you on this one!! One of Saturday's better players & has been improving over the last few weeks hopefully this continues!!

Miko has been one of the few decent players recently. He is always looking to create and he is giving 110% unlike some others. He gets a rough deal from the opposition but he just gets on with it and tries to play

Wouldn't drop Rueben - in a team with attacking options, we'd be raving about him as we did with JB imo.

Defo get rid offs for me would be:-

Neilson

Zali

Jose

Stewart

Audrey

Elliot

Mole

Dont know enough about the u19's/reserves (bar the ones who have had the odd game) but they sure as hell cant be any worse than the dross on offer for the last two years.

still all things considered, if it came down to us playing them and Falkirk playing Aberdeen you'd expect us to finish in the top 6

Normally I'd agree but this season I don't expect s.hit.

jambopompey

was speaking of the same thing in the pub on Saturday, would making the top 6 be worth it, the only 2 pluses would be beating the hibs and having a say on who wins the league, as much as it pains me to say, bottom six, gives the chance to start a clear-out, or at least give the youngsters a chance to show what they can do with little or no pressure on them

Well he is the best looking one. :confused:

Buffalo Bill

Sorry mate, I didn't realise he was the wee weasel-faced one.

Can I suggest Towzer takes the Donnie role ?

Nucky Thompson
was speaking of the same thing in the pub on Saturday, would making the top 6 be worth it, the only 2 pluses would be beating the hibs and having a say on who wins the league, as much as it pains me to say, bottom six, gives the chance to start a clear-out, or at least give the youngsters a chance to show what they can do with little or no pressure on them
How good would it be pishing on Hubz euro hopes and fecking up Celtic for the league on the last day of the season:) That would go a long way in turning this into a worthwhile season;)

BervieJambo

I would start planning for next season and send the likes of Banks, Neilson, Berra, Ruben, Miko, Wallace & Elliot on an early summer holiday and bring them back for pre-season several weeks early.

Next weeks XI should be along the lines of

Basso

Thomson Tall MacGowan Goncalves

Ivaskevicius Kingston Stewart Screpis

Mole Makela

I hope I will see Ivaskevicius and Ksnavicius outside the main stand when I turn up at five to three as it will mean that they are not playing.

I would start planning for next season and send the likes of Banks, Neilson, Berra, Ruben, Miko, Wallace & Elliot on an early summer holiday and bring them back for pre-season several weeks early.

Next weeks XI should be along the lines of

Basso

Thomson Tall MacGowan Goncalves

Ivaskevicius Kingston Stewart Screpis

Mole Makela

As unlikely as that is to happen, it would be quite refreshing to see that team take to the field.

Given that frails a pussy... how about this for next week..

Banks

Neilson Tall Berra Wallace

Miko Kingston Jonsson Screpis

Mole Nade

with Basso, Ruben, Karipidis, Elliot, McGowan, Brown, Glen on the bench

Archived