"The Hibs got spanked and sent home"

Radioactive Mince

Radioactive Mince

Hi,

Craig Levein's comments after some derby win or other. Can any of you hoors remember which game it was? I cannae, that's why I'm asking.

No matter how much he fecks up the Scotland gig, I'll always love this man, Judas or not.

..thumbsup:

marshallschunkychicken

Hi,

Craig Levein's comments after some derby win or other. Can any of you hoors remember which game it was? I cannae, that's why I'm asking.

No matter how much he fecks up the Scotland gig, I'll always love this man, Judas or not.

..thumbsup:

His last derby in charge IIRC.

WorldChampions1902

Hi,

..thumbsup:

IIRC Levein was miffed at some of the disrespectful pre-match comments that emanated from the Hubz dressing room and from their manager - hence the "spanking" phrase.

IIRC Levein was miffed at some of the disrespectful pre-match comments that emanated from the Hubz dressing room and from their manager - hence the "spanking" phrase.

Wasn't it the derby where a torn-faced Mowbray complained about Hearts having "won all the physical battles"?

Radioactive Mince

Wasn't it the derby where a torn-faced Mowbray complained about Hearts having "won all the physical battles"?

Jeez, narrow it down a little for us! :wink:

Did Kisnorbo score or get sent off or something?

That was one when CL made his comment about Beuzelin being nowhere to be seen.

scott herbertson

i think it was the one after the one when Mowbray didn't do the usual manager's meeting after the game (he was in the huff) and made his usual bunch of excuses about flair being beaten by brawn yadayadayada.....

Radioactive Mince

Now that I'm starting to remember that great HMFC era... I can't help but think Levein would love nothing more than sticking the nut on monkey heid, which I'm unsure whether our Simian friend would look better or worse after.

Archived