Referee - Walter Smith

ass 1 - Ally McCoist

ass 2 - Kenny McDowell

4th off - mat northcroft

Hmmm!

changed it for you mate

mahgrassyshoes

Tumilty is a really poor ref.

Sure cryans has had some controversial decisions recently? Never really heard of the other 2.

We are not the hooped demons.Can we stop this pish now please?

No we are defo not the mhanks.

We know that the ref likes us no more than a Hamilton or Motherwell, but anyone who thinks that the Old Firm don't get the majority of decisions is Lady Gaga Goo goo

We are not the hooped demons.Can we stop this pish now please?

where as I agree with your point I also believe that history has taught us in these games we rarely get big decisions.

Unlike the Mhanky mob who have only started moaning this season for years Hearts and other clubs have been pissed on by Refs.

Especially when the old firm are in town.

I await Ian Black gettin sent off....

Nah I dont think theyre out to get us, just mibbe give them the obligatory helping hand. :)

he's a bloody rank referee. in the majority then.

if and when we do get some horrendous calls given against us, you'll hear all about it from celtic. a decision given in favour of rangers is another iffy decision given against celtic - not hearts - celtic.

and it will be because of the anti-celtic/catholic campaign.

this is not an exaggeration.

The Old Tolbooth

Tumilty is one of the better refs imo, he's English I believe and has no agenda, if he's poor then he's normally poor for both sides.

Tumilty is one of the better refs imo, he's English I believe and has no agenda, if he's poor then he's normally poor for both sides.

You mean like, they'll not get a throw in they should have, and we'll get a goal chalked off!!!???

WorldChampions1902

I await Ian Black gettin sent off....

Nah I dont think theyre out to get us, just mibbe give them the obligatory helping hand. :)

I fear you could be right. I think Rangers players will be out to exact retribution after Black crippled their new signing last time around. I just hope Black is prepared to 'accept' his punishment and doesn't retaliate as the inevitable RED card will follow. I don't expect he'll get much protection from the match officials either.

One of the worst of a bad bunch.

Think it was Perth I seen him last and we were given a very soft penalty, so long may his piss poor decisions continue! :thumbsup:

I'd like to add he was pure honking for both teams that day and I'm still convinced the only reason he awarded the pen was to redeem himself for one of the worst pieces of reffing I've seen. He pulled play back for a foul on Temps (the one that led to the pen) when we had the ball in the net!

Bomb Scare!

I fear you could be right. I think Rangers players will be out to exact retribution after Black crippled their new signing last time around. I just hope Black is prepared to 'accept' his punishment and doesn't retaliate as the inevitable RED card will follow. I don't expect he'll get much protection from the match officials either.

I've been thinking the same - McCulloch will be all over Black, as will Lafferty. I wonder if JJ has been thinking about leaving Black out on Sat for our own good. Maybe after replacing him with Stevenson last night as well, a substitution which seemed to help us, his mind could be made up. Stevenson and Mrowiec would be a very physical sitting midfield duo, against McCulloch and most likely Edu.

Black has been fantastic this season, but I think all things considered that's the way to go on Sat.

You're right to say he has no agenda.

He is, however, a shocking excuse for a referee.

Rangers kicked Killie off the park last week.

I cant see their tactics changing on Saturday.

Hearts players need to keep their heads but stand strong.

Mid Calder Jambo

Referee - mike tumilty

ass 1 - martin cryans

ass 2 - george drummond

4th off - mat northcroft

Hmmm!

George Drummond is a card carrier at Darkheid and has been told by a certain W. Smith esq. that he should never ever show his visage at Castle Greyskull ever again. In other words we should be OK he a Tim.

Archived