we're coming to get you!

The game on saturday can't come quick enough as far as i'm concerned,last nights win along with wallace back playing and by the looks of things rudi and kyle coming back also elliot looking sharp we can get right in about them and i'm sure that every single jambo inside tynecastle will be letting rangers know that Heart of midlothian f c are the real deal .

The game on saturday can't come quick enough as far as i'm concerned,last nights win along with wallace back playing and by the looks of things rudi and kyle coming back also elliot looking sharp we can get right in about them and i'm sure that every single jambo inside tynecastle will be letting rangers know that Heart of midlothian f c are the real deal

CANT WAIT, I'LL BE JUMPIER THAN A BOX OF FROGS AT 5 MINS TO KICK OFF_ GREAT! :cheer1:

Keep Jelavic and Weiss quiet then it will give us an excellent chance. Both the players and the fans will be right up for this.

Hearts need to ply at a higher tempo than Rangers, use the full backs a lot to get forward and give Temps a free role. Wallace coming back is a major plus and those Hearts lads who said he should have to wait to get his place need to eat their words as the lad is different class and proved it last night. If we play at a very high intensity and get some luck we'll win 2-0 or 2-1. I really hope we have a right go at them from the start and put them under a lot of pressure. Welcome to Tynecastle! :verymad:

Keep Jelavic and Weiss quiet then it will give us an excellent chance. Both the players and the fans will be right up for this.

and the wee rat naismith, who was excellent last trip to tynie.

Sexton Hardcastle

Just as long as there isnt such an over reaction if we did end up loosing.

But i suppose thats the norm since we hit a bit of form?

that should be easy, just set Black on him again :D

It's make or break time. Three old firm games in the next fortnight. Saturdays game against Rangers is probably the most important at Tynie since the Aberdeen game that gave us second place and a crack at the champions league. The atmosphere will be electric, JJ will have the team up for it and Rangers (although still a good team) are beatable. I can't wait for saturday.

After we travel to Ibrox two weeks from today we will have 10 games left before the split, none of those games will be against the uglies. For this reason I feel we are pretty certain of third place. If we wish to do better than third we need to not only beat Rangers at home but also to remain undefeated in our two midweek games in Glasgow.

We've put ourselves in a great position but now it comes to the crunch. The next fortnight is our chance to prove to the rest of scottish football how good we are.

C'MON THE HEARTS.

JUST HOPE WE DONT DO OUR USUAL JAMBO THING AND SHRINK INTO OURSELFS WHEN THINGS AREN'T GOING THAT WELL WE HAVE TO KEEP ROARING TO THE END, MAYBE WE SHOULD DO THE WEEDGIE THING AND QUEUE UP AT THE "OFFIE" TO GET OFF OUR FACES ON MAD DOG :woot:

Just as long as there isnt such an over reaction if we did end up loosing.

But i suppose thats the norm since we hit a bit of form?

That's the norm i'm afraid but for myself? i just go with the flow and intend to enjoy whatever comes our way.

Archived