Celtic release Kapo

The Merse

did he even get an appearance?

I think he played in the first half against Kilmarnock a few weeks ago and then subsequently got "injured".

Money well spent as usual by Lennon and Co. :lol:

I think he played in the first half against Kilmarnock a few weeks ago and then subsequently got "injured".

Money well spent as usual by Lennon and Co. :lol:

just checked 2 appearances and he had an 18 month contract that would have to have been paid up :lol:

stirlingshirejambo

just checked 2 appearances and he had an 18 month contract that would have to have been paid up :lol:

He came out with the following bizarre statement

Not sure what an accounting adjustment was!!!

After a 10 minute sub appearance, then a start that lasted 20 mins, Oliver Kapo has decided to leave Celtic. On his blog he claims our CEO moved the goalposts of the agreed deal, blaming the weather as a reason for this. He also states:

?I feel a deep injustice even though the coaching staff wants me to keep. Thus, despite the insistence of Neil Lennon and technical staff, I did not want to stay longer in a situation where obviously a young coach, however, a very experienced player, is not able impose his choice of executive direction and financial management. I can not and I do not want to be seen simply as a variable accounting adjustment.?

Say What Again
After a 10 minute sub appearance, then a start that lasted 20 mins, Oliver Kapo has decided to leave Celtic. On his blog he claims our CEO moved the goalposts of the agreed deal, blaming the weather as a reason for this. He also states:

?I feel a deep injustice even though the coaching staff wants me to keep. Thus, despite the insistence of Neil Lennon and technical staff, I did not want to stay longer in a situation where obviously a young coach, however, a very experienced player, is not able impose his choice of executive direction and financial management. I can not and I do not want to be seen simply as a variable accounting adjustment.?

The papers would have a field day if that was us.

Mr Brightside

There was a release clause built in where he could be released this month, so effectively he was on trial for a month with a 18month contract agreed if it suited both parties.

Poor signing anyway as they already have Forrest and McCourt who can play left wing.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Who? I can genuinely say I've never heard of him :blink:

Bizarre statement anyway buy always good to see the manks waste money!

Was he not the formerly highly rated French internationalist who played for Juve? (But secretly always dreamed of the day he would pull on the green and white Hoops- Obviously) :lol:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Hi Stirling, where can I get a link to that story?

alwaysthereinspirit

The papers would have a field day if that was us.

I'm going to have to go with lost in translation. Nicole Kidman couldn't translate that one.

In the short time Lennon has been there, could anyone tell me how many players he has signed.

I'm guessing it must be about 20.

tartofmidlothian

Tax write-off?

Shame Kapo has slid off the pace ... remember seeing him, together with Adebayor and Maicon indulging in some phenomenal counter-attacking 2005-ish in UEFA cup game ... made a point of looking out for those three thereafter. Kapo seemed to lose his way. Decent player.

Archived