Dear Deirdre (Petrie)

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

found this suicide letter over on 26pointsback.net pure comedy gold over there today.

Sent this to the board, will see if they reply

To whom it may concern.

As a Hibernian supporter of 30 years, I can honestly say that I have never felt so disillusioned, hurt, and let down by my club.

From top to bottom this club is becoming rotton to the core, our board is only interested in the financial side of the club and

it is pretty obvious that they couldn't give a damn about the playing side. This board is also responsible for our quite frankly

shocking recent history of managerial appointments, if it isn't the wrong choice in the first place then the board quickly see to that

with their penny piching ways, either that or they undermine THEIR CHOICE OF MANAGER by meeting up with namby pamby

pathetic excuses for professional football players as they arent interested in having their cosy little routines broken so they can actually

do what they are paid to, all this BEHIND THEIR CHOICE OF MANAGERS BACK, sneaky and pathetic if you ask me.

This board take an unbelievable sum of money from our club anually, it is actually staggering, yet they continue to penny pinch on the playing

side whilst lining their own pockets.It was pretty plain to me 4 years ago when the club was slap bang in the middle of selling our best players that the club had to reinvest a fair

proportion of the incoming transfer fees on players who had the potential to become as good as the players they were replacing, what do the fans and our managers

get instead? Second rate journeymen on the cheap is the answer.

The current bunch of players are a complete embarresment to football in general, how they have the brass neck to pick up their wage is

beyond me, they are heartless, spineless , past caring, buy hey ho if you pay peanuts then monkeys are what you will get.

Stand up and be counted? , don't make me laugh!

Count me out from now on.

Signed

East stand season ticket holder

:pleasing: :pleasing: :pleasing: :pleasing: :pleasing: :pleasing: :pleasing: :pleasing:

found this suicide letter over on 26pointsback.net pure comedy gold over there today.

Sent this to the board, will see if they reply

To whom it may concern.

As a Hibernian supporter of 30 years, I can honestly say that I have never felt so disillusioned, hurt, and let down by my club.

From top to bottom this club is becoming rotton to the core, our board is only interested in the financial side of the club and

it is pretty obvious that they couldn't give a damn about the playing side. This board is also responsible for our quite frankly

shocking recent history of managerial appointments, if it isn't the wrong choice in the first place then the board quickly see to that

with their penny piching ways, either that or they undermine THEIR CHOICE OF MANAGER by meeting up with namby pamby

pathetic excuses for professional football players as they arent interested in having their cosy little routines broken so they can actually

do what they are paid to, all this BEHIND THEIR CHOICE OF MANAGERS BACK, sneaky and pathetic if you ask me.

This board take an unbelievable sum of money from our club anually, it is actually staggering, yet they continue to penny pinch on the playing

side whilst lining their own pockets.It was pretty plain to me 4 years ago when the club was slap bang in the middle of selling our best players that the club had to reinvest a fair

proportion of the incoming transfer fees on players who had the potential to become as good as the players they were replacing, what do the fans and our managers

get instead? Second rate journeymen on the cheap is the answer.

The current bunch of players are a complete embarresment to football in general, how they have the brass neck to pick up their wage is

beyond me, they are heartless, spineless , past caring, buy hey ho if you pay peanuts then monkeys are what you will get.

Stand up and be counted? , don't make me laugh!

Count me out from now on.

Signed

East stand season ticket holder

:pleasing: :pleasing: :pleasing: :pleasing: :pleasing: :pleasing: :pleasing: :pleasing:

Haha that'll go straight in the shredder...

Hibs fans must surely be starting to realise that their approach is always destined to end in failure. Sure it was nice for them when they were lowering their debt whilst still being competitive but they have to realise that they completely lucked out by bringing through about 6 upper SPL players at the same time. Thats the exception, not the rule however and usually only about 1 or 2 youth players are going to prove themselves good enough to play first team football at one time and they have to be supplemented with a mixture of experienced players and talented youngsters from elsewhere. Unfortunately for Hibs they haven't brought through anyone you could genuinely compare to the likes of Whittaker and Fletcher for a few seasons (apparently this Hanlon boy could be similar standard) and their cost cutting has left them simply a lower SPL quality team.

gorgie rd eh11

Hibs fans must surely be starting to realise that their approach is always destined to end in failure. Sure it was nice for them when they were lowering their debt whilst still being competitive but they have to realise that they completely lucked out by bringing through about 6 upper SPL players at the same time. Thats the exception, not the rule however and usually only about 1 or 2 youth players are going to prove themselves good enough to play first team football at one time and they have to be supplemented with a mixture of experienced players and talented youngsters from elsewhere. Unfortunately for Hibs they haven't brought through anyone you could genuinely compare to the likes of Whittaker and Fletcher for a few seasons (apparently this Hanlon boy could be similar standard) and their cost cutting has left them simply a lower SPL quality team.

They swallowed the conveyor belt, flair, hibernian way sh*te they were fed and are now having to face the fact it was all a lot of b*llocks. Tough sh*t. :woot:

It wont get past Rod Petries P.A.

She will bin it like it never arrived.

The whole lot of them over on mygranddadismydad.net

should be put on suicide watch.

One of them wrote, our famous club is going to the dogs.

What are they famous for?

Walter Bishop

Floodlights? :thumbsup:

For being Edinburgh's wee team

and being our bitches :whistling:

So basically they have accepted the scenario they laughed at us for a few years ago - namely that the manager is not in control of the team affairs rather the board runs the show and the manager is just a puppet.

Oh dear - how embarassing for them to finally realise this.

It only gets worse for them.

Absolutely fabulous isnt it ?

our board is only interested in the financial side of the club

Love this bit?

Just the board ya fandan!!!

The entire support (all 4,000 of them) are obsessed with not just their own finances but our.

It?s all they care about.

******s!

I had an argument with a Hibby pal when they were starting the work on their new stand,my points were that they didn't need anymore seats and they should have spent the money on players(obvious isn't it),his argument was that they had a good squad and some excellent young players who would have the fans flocking back to Easter Road,all the Hibs fans i spoke to spouted the same pish even having a dig about our failure to replace the main stand,instead we spent money on players and wages.It has taken many years but it would now seem that he and his fellow fandans have realised what we all knew,they are an underachieving mid table club who sell any player worth money and never invest in decent players.Karma is a bitch,i hope this means they will stop the nonsense about balance sheets and empty seats and admit we were right all along.

I had an argument with a Hibby pal when they were starting the work on their new stand,my points were that they didn't need anymore seats and they should have spent the money on players(obvious isn't it),his argument was that they had a good squad and some excellent young players who would have the fans flocking back to Easter Road,all the Hibs fans i spoke to spouted the same pish even having a dig about our failure to replace the main stand,instead we spent money on players and wages.It has taken many years but it would now seem that he and his fellow fandans have realised what we all knew,they are an underachieving mid table club who sell any player worth money and never invest in decent players.Karma is a bitch,i hope this means they will stop the nonsense about balance sheets and empty seats and admit we were right all along.

Don't hold your breath stevie

They still don't admit we have the better derby record.

Is it any wonder the SPL have come up with 10 team skubala with Hibs on the sterring committee!

Mr Petrie, report for duty in your new job. You have been appointed navigator on the Titanic!

I'm disappointed in him though, no mention of flair, brazilian style attack or they Hertz fans and most worringly for the poor man's state of mind, not even a hint of a Romanov jibe.

Clearly the glue he'd inhaled hadn't quite kicked in when he took to his keyboard!

Archived