Another Hun deserting the sinking ship ?

The Treasurer

The Treasurer

Could be something or nothing, but at lunchtime I saw David Weir coming out of a building carrying a suitcase and getting into a taxi.

Could he be heading off somewhere for talks about a "dream move" or am I just putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with pish

Interestingly the building he came out of was next door to the old gFA HQ at Park Gardens

Could be something or nothing, but at lunchtime I saw David Weir coming out of a building carrying a suitcase and getting into a taxi.

Could he be heading off somewhere for talks about a "dream move" or am I just putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with pish

Interestingly the building he came out of was next door to the old gFA HQ at Park Gardens

That will be the suitcase full of cash that the Gers deliver every month to the SFA for " special treatment", must have been Davys turn tae make the delivery.

His family still live on Merseyside. He's probably been given a couple of days off before Saturday's game

He commutes from his home in Chesire for games. As he was playing last night might have been too late to get the train back home so stays over in Glasgow

Archived