goals goals goals...

givememychoice

givememychoice

Our players and their goals in the SPL for us. (during their current period, not previous times eg mccann and stewart)

2 Robbie Neilson -1

3 Lee Wallace - 0

4 Christophe Berra - 4

5 Ibrahim Tall - 4

6 Jose Goncalves - 0

7 Neil McCann - 0

8 Bruno Aguiar - 3

10 Laryea Kingston - 4

11 Andrew Driver - 8

13 Steve Banks - 0

14 Christian Nade - 4

15 Juho Makela - 2

16 Saulius Mikoliunas - 9

18 Deividas Cesnauskis - 0

20 Jason Thomson - 0

21 Eggert Jonsson - 0

22 Calum Elliot - 7

23 Michael Stewart - 3

24 Tomas Kancelskis - 0

25 Christos Karipidis - 1

26 Marius Zaliukas - 3

27 Mauricio Pinilla - 2

28 Kestutis Ivaskevicius - 2

29 Audrius Ksanavicius - 1

30 Eduardas Kurskis - 0

31 Anthony Basso - 0

39 Fernando Screpis - 0

43 Jamie Mole -3

44 Ruben Palazuelos - 1

47 Haraldur Bjornsson -0

52 Ryan McGowan -0

54 Mark Ridgers - 0

58 Jonathan Brown -0

60 Gary Glen - 0

By position:

GK:

None

Defence:

Robbie Neilson -1

Christophe Berra - 4

Ibrahim Tall -4

Marius Zaliukas -3

Hristos Karapidis -1

Total =13

Midfield:

Bruno Aguiar - 3

Laryea Kingston - 4

Andrew Driver - 8

Saulius Mikoliunas - 9

Michael Stewart - 3

Kestutis Ivaskevicius - 2

Audrius Ksanavicius - 1

Ruben Palazuelos - 1

Total = 31

Strikers:

Christian Nade - 4

Juho Makela - 2

Calum Elliot - 7

Mauricio Pinilla - 2

Jamie Mole -3

Total = 18

By Number of Goals

1 Saulius Mikoliunas - 9

2 Andrew Driver - 8

3 Calum Elliot - 7

4= Christophe Berra - 4

4= Ibrahim Tall -4

4= Laryea Kingston - 4

4= Christian Nade - 4

8= Marius Zaliukas -3

8= Bruno Aguiar - 3

8= Michael Stewart - 3

8= Jamie Mole -3

12= Kestutis Ivaskevicius - 2

12= Mauricio Pinilla - 2

14= Robbie Neilson -1

14= Hristos Karapidis -1

14= Audrius Ksanavicius - 1

14= Ruben Palazuelos - 1

given that driver is out for the rest of the season, looks like our only real goal threats are miko and clum. jeez.

Like what most people have been saying

GET MIKO UPFRONT !!!!!!!!

9 goals in 3 and a half seasons?

Eh, no.

Destruction Derby
9 goals in 3 and a half seasons?

Eh, no.

How long has clum been playing, roughly the same time, fair enough he was offski to motherwell but then again he is playing upfront so he is supposed to score, Miko is not expected to score as much as him.

How long has clum been playing, roughly the same time, fair enough he was offski to motherwell but then again he is playing upfront so he is supposed to score, Miko is not expected to score as much as him.

Just because Elliot isn't good enough doesn't mean Miko is.

Destruction Derby

Better than whats been getting played and lets face it, no youngsters are going to get a game so it has to be miko upfront, think his pace could possibly give the defenders a problem or 2.

That's quite frightening. We don't have a player at Tynecastle who has scored double figures in their (current) time at Hearts.

That's quite frightening. We don't have a player at Tynecastle who has scored double figures in their (current) time at Hearts.

All the good players have been sold, sacked or allowed to leave.

Cheers Vlad :thumb:

Just because Elliot isn't good enough doesn't mean Miko is.

Yep the goals Miko scores are almost all from about 18-25 yards out. He is seldom in the 6 yard box and not very good in the air, so I cannot see why people would want him to play striker...

Yep the goals Miko scores are almost all from about 18-25 yards out. He is seldom in the 6 yard box and not very good in the air, so I cannot see why people would want him to play striker...

Exactly, I've lost count of the number of times Miko has blazed the ball into row z or hit the corner flag when it's been easier to score.

His shooting is woeful.

special agent oso

Tell me exactly what miko is meant to do then ? i can count on one hand the amount of asists he has made this and season , miko is meant to be the supplier from the right , but is hopeless , i cant remember the last time he got to the by line and put in a cross , HE IS A TOTAL WASTE OF SPACE

HMFCjamieHMFC
Tell me exactly what miko is meant to do then ? i can count on one hand the amount of asists he has made this and season , miko is meant to be the supplier from the right , but is hopeless , i cant remember the last time he got to the by line and put in a cross , HE IS A TOTAL WASTE OF SPACE

He maybe as you say hopeless but hes been are man of the match the last two games in many peoples views

I think it is time to take the heat off Elliot.

He is not a seasoned pro who can deal with the abuse.

If Nade is not fit/too expensive to be allowed to play I would start with Mole and Makela up front. We had better not see No 29 again.

HMFCjamieHMFC
He maybe as you say hopeless but hes been are man of the match the last two games in many peoples views

i also want to say i don't think he is hopeless

This is the basic problem with the current Hearts team and has been all season - quite simply there are virtually no players in the current squad who are capable of scoring goals regularly.

Until we sign a couple of decent strikers and attacking midfielders we're going to struggle.

special agent oso
i also want to say i don't think he is hopeless

He has had 3 1/2 years at hearts and has done nothing , maybe you will say he had a good game here or a good game there , that may be the case . I could have been man of the match the last 2 games , hearts were that bad . Miko looks good in a bad team , he was emptied by burley when we had a good team , but because of mad vald he was told told to play him , and we all know what happened after that , I THINK HE IS HOPELESS

scott herbertson

The answer to the question is, of course, Pinilla.

League starts 2

League subs appearnaces 3

League goals 2

Best record by far of any of our forwards.

rudi must stay
The answer to the question is, of course, Pinilla.

League starts 2

League subs appearnaces 3

League goals 2

Best record by far of any of our forwards.

Makela's is even better

3 starts

5 goals

I mind Jobbie 'better of with an empty space' Neilson scoring agasinst Basle but I can't mind him scoring in SPL.

when did this MIRACLE take place

FRIL GTF YOU USELESS WEEGIE CELTIC LOVING BASSA!

scott herbertson
Makela's is even better

3 starts

5 goals

According to London Hearts in the League Makela's record is

League starts 2

League sub appearances 13

League goals 2

I'd still start him as a centre forward for a few games in a row. Unlike Elliott he seems to have a sense of how to get the ball past the keeper.

rudi must stay
According to London Hearts in the League Makela's record is

League starts 2

League sub appearances 13

League goals 2

I'd still start him as a centre forward for a few games in a row. Unlike Elliott he seems to have a sense of how to get the ball past the keeper.

didn't know he's played as much as that. Still 2 goals in 2 starts, decent record

Never mind singling out individuals - collectively, as a club, that is a PATHETIC scoring record.

Scott MacDonald has scored more goals for Celtic this season than our entire collection of strikers have in their entire careers.

Embarrassing.

markletissier
Lets face it, our teams about as potent as Pele after a night on the sauce.

:rofl:

an absolute peach.

When did Mole score 3?

Despite what people say, Mole had a fairly promising start when he first broke through to the first team and scored a few goals.

He scored on his full debut against Inverness in a 4-1 win.

Scored the winner in a 1-0 win at Fir Park and scored in the 4-0 win over Dundee Utd as well.

Robbie Neilson scored against Livingston not long after his goal in Basel IIRC.

Defenders do not like players with decent control and pace running at them, he would cause problems in my opinion because he's "jinky".

Rather than him winning freekicks from 30-40 yards which Stewart inevitably passes directly into the oppositions keepers hands, we could be winning freekicks around the edge of the box or some penalties which = more goals.

I'm not saying he'd be great up front, but we've pretty much tried everything else haven't we?!

scott herbertson
didn't know he's played as much as that. Still 2 goals in 2 starts, decent record

Re Makela, that's a bit generous

I don't think he scored either time he started -- if I remember correctly he scored as a sub against D Utd and Dunfermline. His other three goals were in the League cup vs Alloa I think.

Re Makela, that's a bit generous

I don't think he scored either time he started -- if I remember correctly he scored as a sub against D Utd and Dunfermline. His other three goals were in the League cup vs Alloa I think.

He actually started the game against D Utd when he scored.

Archived