loveofthegame

Great news.

Kello

Jonsson Bouzid Zal Wallace

Mrowiec

Black Rudi

Two T's Temps

Kyle

A team capable of beating anyone in the SPL. So excited!

Say What Again

Fantastic news.

I just hope if they play they're 100% ready. No point risking a longer injury for either.

Brilliant news...the feel good factor has just seriously increased with this news.

Bring them on! :thumbsup:

Great news.

Kello

Jonsson Bouzid Zal Wallace

Mrowiec

Black Rudi

Two T's Temps

Kyle

A team capable of beating anyone in the SPL. So excited!

I'd maybe be tempted to leave Stevenson in Black's place as he done really well when he came on last night. Black wasn't his usual self and maybe needs a rest as he takes a fair bit of punishment re dodgy tackles etc. Just a thought.

Deep heats, injections, bandages ... whatever it takes, patch them up and get them ready.

The scene is almost set.

Get in there!

Can someone that can get access to a bookies website ( I can't as its barred at work - probably a good thing) inform me of the price we are sitting at to win on sat?

Actually got a really good feeling saturday! If they don't have naismith I can see us wining comfortably.

The People's Chimp

Got to go to London this weekend. Managed to get a 4pm train down on saturday, with the Girlfriend blissfully unaware of why I am not going down on friday..."They are sooo expensive, the cheapest one is at 4 on saturday...I'll still be down in time....etc."

Great stuff with Rudi and Kyle back, Two TTs on form and wallace back. Fantastic. Can't wait.

Has just made my day hearing this.

Was worried that we would be a bit light without those two

Ya Dancer!!!!!!!!

Any word on Zal as he was struggling toward the end of the game last night?

Chad Sexington

Has just made my day hearing this.

Was worried that we would be a bit light without those two

Ya Dancer!!!!!!!!

Any word on Zal as he was struggling toward the end of the game last night?

On the official site JJ said Zal was feeling sick so I would't think he'd be a doubt for Saturday. Probably just a stomach bug.

With KK and Rudi back I really think we'll do them on Saturday. :thumbsup:

On the official site JJ said Zal was feeling sick so I would't think he'd be a doubt for Saturday. Probably just a stomach bug.

With KK and Rudi back I really think we'll do them on Saturday. :thumbsup:

Brilliant news also

Cheers mate

CornhillHearts

Get in there!

Can someone that can get access to a bookies website ( I can't as its barred at work - probably a good thing) inform me of the price we are sitting at to win on sat?

Actually got a really good feeling saturday! If they don't have naismith I can see us wining comfortably.

I might buy a ticket now and do a jig of delight as I leave the Ticket Office.

:thumbsup:

You should have a ticket already!!!!

We need to have this game a sell out and get right behind the team.

C'mon the Hearts

Nelly Terraces

Got to go to London this weekend. Managed to get a 4pm train down on saturday, with the Girlfriend blissfully unaware of why I am not going down on friday..."They are sooo expensive, the cheapest one is at 4 on saturday...I'll still be down in time....etc."

Great stuff with Rudi and Kyle back, Two TTs on form and wallace back. Fantastic. Can't wait.

Top Man. :thumbsup:

TOP LAD!!!

Archived