Quick Question for those who went last night

londonjambo

A very quick question for anyone who went last night and who bought a programme

Could you tell me whether they were selling the programme from December when the game was postponed or whether they produced a new one for last night ? Any help much appreciated

Apologies to all non-anoraks - I did try putting it on the match thread but probably too late

Thanks in advance

GC

The Old Tolbooth

One of the lads I was with collects programmes and he had two of them, one from the original match and one from last night mate :thumbsup:

One of the lads I was with collects programmes and he had two of them, one from the original match and one from last night mate :thumbsup:

Thanks John. So they were selling both ?

GC

The Old Tolbooth

Thanks John. So they were selling both ?

GC

Yes they were, I'm sure a programme seller said they were only ?1 each too.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Can't remember which game it was Gary but I think it was just after the derby where we played a rearranged match, the programe was from the original game and not the rescheduled one. Can't for the life of me remember who it was against for some reason!

Can't remember which game it was Gary but I think it was just after the derby where we played a rearranged match, the programe was from the original game and not the rescheduled one. Can't for the life of me remember who it was against for some reason!

St. Johnstone cup game. Not surprised you'be blanked it from your memory.

Yes, the original one was used but was only a few days after so the content was all still up to date. Tends to be the ones with longer postponement times that are problematical.

Cheers mate

GC

The Old Tolbooth

last nights programme was ?2, you got both for ?2.50.

A programme seller tried to sell me them both for ?1 each last night, maybe sales were slow by then :D

Archived