Sacking?

scottg71

Just drove past the entrance to East Mains and there's a tv reporter and cameraman at the road end.

End of the road for CC?

Let's hope not.

Its Rod the tache and his cronies who need the sack! Plebs like them are ruining the face of Scottish football.

true , but at the same time they are giving us some pure comedy in the way hivs are progressing.

i suppose that's the benefits of having an even balance sheet :woot::woot::woot:

true , but at the same time they are giving us some pure comedy in the way hivs are progressing.

i suppose that's the benefits of having an even balance sheet :woot::woot::woot:

Not sure you could call their form progress! However it does make for good comedy value.

I cannot believe how gash they are. Surely Hamilton and St. Mirren must get a little bit of form to get away from them.

Perhaps if we are safe in third we should sacrifice the three points to these teams to help put the fuds down.

I've heard they are getting a revolving door fitted to the managers office.

Like the floodlights, the first team in the world to do so..

It's worth a quick visit to forfeckssakeshootmenow.net to truly embrace their pain :)

Most of them expect to be relegated and their affection for Petrie and his mob is touching :lol:

Still, I feel dirty now so off for a shower . . .

Thursday or Friday are usually the days used by clubs to call press conferences to preview the game at the weekend. This could mean something different of course, but I wouldn't start celebrating yet. Besides, he's doing a marvellous job! :lol:

Archived