Strictly approach Murray

Mad Dog Frazer

Mad Dog Frazer

So turns out Ian Murray has been approached by strictly come dancing to appear in the next series. TV bosses were impressed by Murrays footwork when Ayr's mark Roberts made Murray turn himself inside out 4 times In a pivot most professional dancers would have been proud of

Guest Bilel Mohsni

God I enjoyed watching that! Auld Roberts looked like he was wading through treacle on valium and still took the peash out of their defence.

Mad Dog Frazer

God I enjoyed watching that! Auld Roberts looked like he was wading through treacle on valium and still took the peash out of their defence.

:thumbsup:

even better in the slowed down replay PMSL

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Thought you were gonna say David Murray. I was ready to unleash my "inappropriate post" vitriol. D'oh! :)

Loved everything about it.....firstly murrays gormless look into the air as he trys to find the ball, then every 'glorious' turn inside & out before the grande finally of his little hissy-fit when the boy tucks it away!

Think el capitano is finished.......however they may be forced to give him a new deal if they are struggling for numbers come the end of the season.

Back on topic, ive seen anne widdecombe move quicker than that clown!

It would be great if someone could create a video with his moves, add lights and a stage with the strictly music, then he goes mental at the end after the goal went in :thumbsup:

It would be great if someone could create a video with his moves, add lights and a stage with the strictly music, then he goes mental at the end after the goal went in :thumbsup:

Yeah, just as big Len shouts SEVEN>>>>>>>>>> :thumbsup:

These take bloody ages, but since it's Murray and I was bored:

murray.gif

Enjoy! :thumbsup:

Say What Again

These take bloody ages, but since it's Murray and I was bored:

murray.gif

Enjoy! :thumbsup:

Cheers JSW - straight onto numerous Facebook pages. :thumbsup:

loveofthegame

Cheers JSW - straight onto numerous Facebook pages. :thumbsup:

How do you get it onto FB as a moving image?! I posted it and its just a still

Say What Again

I posted the URL - but it only appears as moving image when someone clicks on it.

So turns out Ian Murray has been approached by strictly come dancing to appear in the next series. TV bosses were impressed by Murrays footwork when Ayr's mark Roberts made Murray turn himself inside out 4 times In a pivot most professional dancers would have been proud of

Before I read you OP I thought it was David Murray which confused me no end I can tell you. However a certain devourer of Beatles money managed to skate with only 1 so you never know

Facebook doesn't support animated gif files.

Oh how I wish I could do these things!

It would be brilliant with accompnying music - a Tango (Not the fizzy drink!!!)

hope all that twisting and turning causes a flair up of his arthritis dirty hobo feker

would I be correct in thinking that at last years exit at the hands of ross county rearend also had a wee hissy fit when the winner went in

Archived