GIFS

Jambo Hud316

Can any techy people come up with a comical GIF featuring Ian Murray being turned inside out for the Ayr goal???

C'Mon......make my day :)

kingantti1874

On the subject of the gifs, most of you probably knew this already but they work perfectly well, animations and all if copied into a text message (at least on the iPhone)-had a fair bit of fun with this last night

I liked Sky Sports News commentary - Roberts, a trainee land surveyor, surveyed the land one, two, three times before slotting home...

I liked Sky Sports News commentary - Roberts, a trainee land surveyor, surveyed the land one, two, three times before slotting home...

Quality. :lol:

Can any techy people come up with a comical GIF featuring Ian Murray being turned inside out for the Ayr goal???

C'Mon......make my day :)

Check the Strictly approaches Murray thread - a GIF has been made!

Any chance of putting the first part of this tune to it? (dont even know if thats possible)

I can't add it to the gif, but if I still have the mpeg or avi as part of making the gif, I could probably add it in and bung it on youtube when I get time.

I can't add it to the gif, but if I still have the mpeg or avi as part of making the gif, I could probably add it in and bung it on youtube when I get time.

:yas:

hahaha looking forward to this happening :)

could have done with it being able to have it as an msn pic to p1$$ my hobo mates off lol but 200kb is max size

On the subject of GIF's, is there an updated one of these anywhere? :108years:

(I'm rubbish at making these kind of things!) :verymad:

:whistling:

Archived