Where we're at and what can be achieved

mayfield

Just putting it out there.

With the Scots Cup out of the picture, we're back into the league focus (league cup still a possibility of course).

The exciting thing at the moment though, is that we have a squad which is a genuine prospect for qualification into the Europa group stages next season. Two years ago with Csaba, we had no where near the quality when we went up against Dinamo. Now, we certainly are in a great spot at giving Europe a decent crack. Group stage would be brilliant...playing quite a few games, and great exposure for Hearts. Not to mention the $$$ return.

Not being in the cup anymore isn't good, but if can't achieve the League (yes, the SPL title) we're in a much better position than before to qualify for Europe group stages.

Just putting it out there.

With the Scots Cup out of the picture, we're back into the league focus (league cup still a possibility of course).

The exciting thing at the moment though, is that we have a squad which is a genuine prospect for qualification into the Europa group stages next season. Two years ago with Csaba, we had no where near the quality when we went up against Dinamo. Now, we certainly are in a great spot at giving Europe a decent crack. Group stage would be brilliant...playing quite a few games, and great exposure for Hearts. Not to mention the $$$ return.

Not being in the cup anymore isn't good, but if can't achieve the League (yes, the SPL title) we're in a much better position than before to qualify for Europe group stages.

:trippin:

Jesus let me correct that...I'm a season behind. Probably still gearing up for the win over Celtic. Apologies and all "you **** wit" posts warranted.

Europa progress is the focus of the post.

Jesus let me correct that...I'm a season behind. Probably still gearing up for the win over Celtic. Apologies and all "you **** wit" posts warranted.

Europa progress is the focus of the post.

You ****wit

Anyway, we'll see. One game at a time. etc etc.

Archived