Hibs to be relegated again?

Silvery_Moon

My abiding memory of Hibs relegation that season is a rousing rendition of "We'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when......" at Easter Road after Robbo planted a free kick right into the TC with his first touch of the ball after coming off the bench.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

My abiding memory of Hibs relegation that season is a rousing rendition of "We'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when......" at Easter Road after Robbo planted a free kick right into the TC with his first touch of the ball after coming off the bench.

:pleasing:

Rudolf's Mate

I remember meeting a bird the following night and she took me to her local which was at the top of Easter Road. They had karaoke on and she was goading me to get up and sing a song. After I'd had one too many I obliged and belted out who put the baw in the hibees net Robbo, Robbo. Didnae see her again :D

I remember meeting a bird the following night and she took me to her local which was at the top of Easter Road. They had karaoke on and she was goading me to get up and sing a song. After I'd had one too many I obliged and belted out who put the baw in the hibees net Robbo, Robbo. Didnae see her again :D

A slag no doubt anyway mate.

Can somebody please tell me the good work that Lavety does on the wing as the commentator says after 45 seconds?!

Can somebody please tell me the good work that Lavety does on the wing as the commentator says after 45 seconds?!

Note the advert behind the goal: HIBS AGAINST DRUGS.

Did you not see Lavety's footwork to get past the 2 united players? It was just too much flair for the ball to handle though and it rolled away from him in sheer awe. :thumbsup:

Rudolf's Mate

A slag no doubt anyway mate.

There were strong comparisons between her and hibs rift enough... Both were easy!

Archived