Looked like a foul............

Perth to Paisley

............. before the winning goal.

SFA rah rah rah :whistling:

never a foul, we did get a bit lucky after GG's crap backheel attempt and Bell (the fud! who wasted time all night!) didn't look too great either!

portobellojambo1

............. before the winning goal.

SFA rah rah rah :whistling:

I certainly saw nothing wrong with the tackle, and make no bones about it if that tit Conroy had thought he could get away with awarding a free kick he would have

It was great to see Gary Glen fighting to get the ball back for us having made a mistake with the back heeled pass to Templeton. :thumb:

I certainly saw nothing wrong with the tackle, and make no bones about it if that tit Conroy had thought he could get away with awarding a free kick he would have

Correct.Conroy wasn't too far away and never flinched.Funny to see Bell scurrying after the ball when time was nearly up.Roond ye!

Fozzyonthefence

Certainly looked a foul on Sky there - looked like he caught the defender's foot with his studs but they didn't show it long enough to show the Killie players' reactions which might have told its own story.

I'm defintely getting worried about the 3 OF games on the referring front as we seem to be getting the breaks at the moment.

I dont really care, however it was a foul, as shown on the sky. Glen goes over the ball studs up and takes the player.

I hope it was a foul. And I hope it hurt the boy too.

Guess what though?

I DON'T GIVE A ****.

I love Heart of Midlothian.

Archived