Colin Calderwood (Merged topics)

The Comedian

Listening now on Sportsound, he is totally devoid of any motovational chat. He just sounds like a beaten man and is waiting for Petrie to send him on his way. And yet he say's his player's are giving him everything. Failing to score against a part-time side in 180mins of football suggests otherwise.

Also I think Colin Nish is the worst forward I've ever seen, I'd seriously have Nade before him.

:pleasing:

Every time I hear him, he sounds dreadful. Tonight was a classic ; " Hubs are a work in process ". Long may he reign.

I have no idea how thick he is but he clearly does not give a feck how bad hibs get. For that alone he deserves our respect. I hope his reign is long and fruitful. thumbsup.gif

Gordon Ramsay

Calderwood will take Hibs down. The man is slow, uninspiring and seems to lack the ability to say certain words. If Hibs had any chance to stay up they needed someone with a bit of balls about them, someone to get in about the shite but Calderwood is not that man. Hes a clueless flump who looks like hes just been transported to planet earth from mars.

Did CC not do too bad a job at Northampton and Notts Forest?

It's not him that cr@p. It's even better than that.

It's their club with their low life heroes Deek and Murray their players who have no repsect for their manager, who are also crap and a chairman who is more concerened with a nice balance sheet and a 1/3 full shed.

Magic

It's their club with their low life heroes Deek and Murray their players who have no repsect for their manager, who are also crap and a chairman who is more concerened with a nice balance sheet and a 1/3 full shed.

Magic

Tin hat on, but I actually feel a little bit sorry for Colin Calderwood. As you've alluded to, the problems at Hibs ain't the managers. But the real hero in the feckin' hilarious demise of Littlest Hobo FC is the 'Tache - how many managers will he bin and how bad will they get before he realises.

Brilliant stuff!!

Colin Calderwood 'coup' can establish Hibs as third force, insists Rod Petrie

Published Date: 19 October 2010, By STEPHEN HALLIDAY

HIBERNIAN chairman Rod Petrie last night hailed the managerial appointment of Colin Calderwood as "a coup" for the Easter Road club and is convinced the former Scotland defender can establish them as the third force in Scottish football.

Calderwood wants to lead Hibs to 'Utopia' but is quick to stress his number one priority is winning

Published Date: 19 October 2010, By Stephen Halliday

"You need to win, that's the bottom line," said Calderwood when quizzed on his own footballing philosophy.

• 2 weeks later...

Magic

Detty i lived down Notts at that time and the Notts Forrest fans demonstrated to get rid of him even when he got them promotion.

The guy is gash.

Archived