want a laugh!?

J.T.F.Robertson

The way they've discarded managers lately and to no effect, you'd think they'd twig by now, the problems go a bit deeper than that.

Goldstone Wonder

CC was a daft appointment but the real problem for them is Petrie. Long may he & his mouser reign.

My favouite line from a thread on that keek site is 1 of that maky lot going on about a chant at the game

when hibs, go up, to lift the alba cup, we'll be there, we'll be there' :thumbsup:

Not the brightest of fans. Post 7 talks about setting up with a 3-5-1 formation. Ive found iut their problem they start with only 10 men lol

Naw - they want to play with 2 goalies.

I am beginning to wonder if CC is a Jambo.

http://www.hibs.net/...?202278-Protest

"Songs - "we shall not, we shall not renew", "sack the board", "you don't know what you're doing", "you're not fit to wear the green" etc"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

My favourite chant was from the second division part-timers fans at the SPL side famous for their flair and super dooper Brazillian brand of football:

You're SHITE (shouted) and you know you are........

it's good that there are some of them that seem happy to just carry on regardless therefore putting no real pressure on their club to turn around there performances. the status quo at easter road for as long as possible please.

Archived