FM08 You've Gotta See This WTF?

Guest juvehearts

Guest juvehearts

what was going thru my mind at 6-1 was..................... i need a new pc,chair,vt,window frame, kid & wife.

then i reset the game.

F****k That!

Dirk Diggler
what was going thru my mind at 6-1 was..................... i need a new pc,chair,vt,window frame, kid & wife.

then i reset the game.

F****k That!

:)

Everytime before I play H*bs I save the game and if I get beat I go back and play it again until Hearts win.

Some may call that cheating, I call it justice.

FTH

:biggrin:

My best freak result was beating Inter 5-0 away in the Champions league quarter finals. :cool:

That was in FM2007 though.

Goose Baxter

My best result ever in football manager was when i beat my best mate 8-0 he was liverpool and i was chelsea.

I saved the game and ended it on that and started a new game after it. there is no point going on after a result like that. lol

Guest juvehearts

i wonder if anyone has managed to better that result?

that has to be the highest scoring game in FM spl history?

the funny thing is they beat killie 8-0 at the start of the season & i hammered hibs 6-1. weird,weird game IMO

First season with Hearts has brought many interesting results.

:P

And as a result we sit proudly top of the SPL, 9 Pts clear of the Tattie Munchers. :laugh::beer:

Haha.jpg

Dirk Diggler
First season with Hearts has brought many interesting results.

:P

And as a result we sit proudly top of the SPL, 9 Pts clear of the Tattie Munchers. :laugh::beer:

Haha.jpg

That proves just how unrealistic the game has become.

Iain Brines was the referee!!

:laugh:

Guest juvehearts

aye cade,

year 2024 mate ffs comon!!!!

even im not that bad, the longest ive went is 2014/15 & i was bara manager for 2 seasons & then FM08 came out.

saying that i was getting paid by the dole to do it!

Dr Ian Malcolm

One of the older FMs (could maybe have been CM, canny mind). Anyway I got Falkirk up then finished 3rd in my first season. Signed a few free transfers plus cheapos (like Ross O'Donaghue for about 5k from Bellshill).

Drew Valencia in the Uefa Cup. Miraculously won 2-0 at home, then an Ian Macsween (exactly!) hattrick hlped me to a 1-4 in the Mestalla. Porbably the most unrealistic result I've ever had.

jamboinglasgow
:)

Everytime before I play H*bs I save the game and if I get beat I go back and play it again until Hearts win.

Some may call that cheating, I call it justice.

FTH

:biggrin:

sad to say I do this also but do it a bit more then just hibs games. But as I was told by someone it is a simulation, you play however you want. I dont claim I am the best manager in the world, I just want to develop hearts asmuch as poss.

I weirdest result was doing this, playing Lyon as Hearts in champions league I was trying to win, time after time it ended in a loss or a draw then I tried one more time and ended up winning 6-2, dont know where that came from.

Guest juvehearts

from the person who brought the celtic vs Hearts match,

not even a month later in game time & this........................

note the result at the bottom of the dons in europe lol

heartsvrangers.jpg

christhejambo

During an 8-0 humping of Stenhousemuir, i managed to score with my keeper. He wasn't up for a corner, or taking the pen- Mark Brown just leathered it from his own box and it went straight in- very strange :confused:

Guest juvehearts

done that 2 seasons ago whilst leeds manager vs southampton.

won the game that goal did lol

another weird one i had, was vs inverness, was 2-0 down to them, up there & just went all out attack 92nd min eaquliser the goalie was up & everything, thought great a 2-2 draw................................

nut what happened amazed even me, kicked off & dennis wyness scored from the kick off.

MY goalkeeper was on the edge of the D.

WTF he was doing there was beyond me, still was 3pts clear after that defeat, rangers drew 1-1 at fester rd.

The Old Tolbooth

I had a strange one last night, I won a game at Inverness 6-4 after being 4-1 down and throwing caution to the wind with putting 5 strikers on, but the goal that I fell 4-1 behind with was a belter, a 35 yard own goal by Jose from out on the touchline!! I thought I was seeing things lol!

I just beat Hibs 4-2 in the Big Cup Final.

I was 3-1 up and they got another back to make it 3-2.

They had a corner and their goalie came up to try and equalise.

Of course, the obvious happened.....they made an erse of the corner, the ball landed at the feet of my best stiker and he whacked it into their empty net from the corner of my own penalty box. 70 yarder. 4-2.

jamboinglasgow

playing it last night I had the derby to end all derby. Last game of the season I fielded my strongest team to get them into match practice for the next weeks cup final. It was a home game and started expecting a win by maybe three goals at the most.

final score, Hearts 8-0

hearts8-0hibs.jpg

hearts8-0hibsteamsheet.jpg

how I would love to be that crowd there. Would shut the hobos up about their seven.

I've been playing FM2007 for so long I'm in 2025 and the best I've ever done against the Reptiles was 5-0.

I'm jealuous as feck. I dream of putting 8 past them.

I had a 6-6 draw once.

I was Darlington away at Huddesfield in the First Division, was 4-0 up at half time. then 6-2 up and drew 6-6. My goalie got a 1!

Here is my little derby glory. Last game of season. Rangers won 4-0 and I beat them by 2 goals difference to get into the Champs League. Celtic were a few points ahead :(

jpeg4_thumb.JPG

rossthejambo

i remember in my FM 2006 game i was about 3 or 4 seasons in and i played sparta prague in a UEFA Cup tie and won 10-1. was one of my best results ever til i played FM 2007 and went 2-0 up at the bernabeu inside 10 minutes.

got into the 2nd half and with Banks in goal making save after save i stuck bednar on up front and he scored a hat trick in 25 minutes to make it 5-0. i lost a goal 4 minutes into stoppage time but who cares. i won my champions league group which had Real, Ajax and Hamburg. I only lost away to Hamburg.

i then went out in the quarter finals 7-4 on aggregate to arsenal

The Old Tolbooth

Biggest win I've had is my under 19's who beat Dundee 9-0, they had the league won ages before the season ended, in fact its not ended yet! They played 20 games, won 19 and drew 1 against St Midden ffs!

Got my team top of the league, my reserves top of the league, and my under 19's already won the league ;)

jambostuart
playing it last night I had the derby to end all derby. Last game of the season I fielded my strongest team to get them into match practice for the next weeks cup final. It was a home game and started expecting a win by maybe three goals at the most.

final score, Hearts 8-0

hearts8-0hibs.jpg

hearts8-0hibsteamsheet.jpg

how I would love to be that crowd there. Would shut the hobos up about their seven.

I beat them 10-1 once. Then got hammered 4-1 to Airdrie the very next game

Archived