your getin sacked in the morning

Surely hubz will sack him after tonight, if not he'll be gone by the end of the season.

Calderwood has soooooooooooooooooo much more to offer. He can't go now.

Surely Hibs can't afford to sack him, he's got a 3 year deal has he not?

The problem's not with the manager anyway, it's the players and the board that need to have a look at themselves. Thankfully, that won't be fixed anytime soon biggrin.gif

Let's hope he stays.

:D

is there anyone not banned from hobo.net who can post a CC appreciation thread :woot:

I've heard several pundits and commentators recently saying things along the lines of "a very difficult group of players to manage" Several times tonight it was hinted at on Radio Scotland.

Whats that all about I wonder. Whats so difficult. Who's being difficult apart from the obvious one. And when will the EEN be running that particular story. ?

I've heard several pundits and commentators recently saying things along the lines of "a very difficult group of players to manage" Several times tonight it was hinted at on Radio Scotland.

Whats that all about I wonder. Whats so difficult. Who's being difficult apart from the obvious one. And when will the EEN be running that particular story. ?

The EEN will only ever run headlines saying:

Miller up for the fight

Calderwood ready to roll

Derek's Fit (ooer)

Rankin/Nish out to show who's boss

Basically pish poor crap that you get in a fanzine with no analysis or investigative journalism one bit.

Different story when you its about Vlad and the EEN think they are amatuer stockbrokers in regard to ukio bankas shares. :facepalm:

Archived