Always the wee team

Saul Goodman

I viewed a post on wereshitbutdenyit.net a couple days ago and for once a hobo with sense saying that only hibs fans see themselves as a "major player", "all other teams see us as what we are, a mid table team"- great point that man. anyways sunday against smeltic by any standards was a poor home turn out, but view any big game on youtube or wherever past ten years eg cup semi etc and same result.. no crowd! so question is there a support? , not just armchair but do hibs actually have a physical support out there these days?

...a bit disco

I viewed a post on wereshitbutdenyit.net a couple days ago and for once a hobo with sense saying that only hibs fans see themselves as a "major player", "all other teams see us as what we are, a mid table team"- great point that man. anyways sunday against smeltic by any standards was a poor home turn out, but view any big game on youtube or wherever past ten years eg cup semi etc and same result.. no crowd! so question is there a support? , not just armchair but do hibs actually have a physical support out there these days?

Aye.

That fud that writes the Bizarre column in The Sun :thumbsup:

They're the 4th team in Scotland as far as I'm concerned.

the stats would back you up

Season : 2010 / 11

Attendance (Average)Team Average Attendance

Celtic 47058

Rangers 45137

Hearts 13977

Hibernian 12484

Aberdeen 10252

Dundee Utd 7499

Kilmarnock 5795

Motherwell 5330

Inverness CT 4956

St Mirren 4691

St Johnstone 4290

Hamilton 3178

:thumbsup:

Although, that says more about the piss poor gates at the other 8 clubs than anything else. A Hibs team, playing that badly, is still pretty far ahead on average over the next highest side.

Lets be honest if we were playing as bad as they were just now our gates would be prety dire as well. I would still class them as the 4th biggest as well. Those gates outside the top and Aberdeen really are shocking.

Inverness CT 4956

St Mirren 4691

St Johnstone 4290

Hamilton 3178

Bring back Dunfermline and Dundee (if they still exist) into the top 10 and get rid of this nonsense.

Hearts Heritage

The difference between Hearts and Hibs average is roughly what it has always been historically.

If anything we should be complaining about how low our crowds are considering our league position and our improved style of play.

Season tickets now allow clubs a floor which crowds won't fall below.

What will be interesting next season is how their season tickets go. The increased capacity of ER now means that they don't have a necessity to get a season ticket to be able to sit next to their mates.

Regal Kingston

Lets be honest if we were playing as bad as they were just now our gates would be prety dire as well. I would still class them as the 4th biggest as well. Those gates outside the top and Aberdeen really are shocking.

Inverness CT 4956

St Mirren 4691

St Johnstone 4290

Hamilton 3178

Bring back Dunfermline and Dundee (if they still exist) into the top 10 and get rid of this nonsense.

Inverness are doing ok for what is a relatively new club. In a couple of years if they continue to do well their attendances may increase by a few 1000.

St. Mirren & Hamilton have been stinking up the SPL for years with their crappy attendances.

Hibs are defo not a 'mid table team', we gotta be honest.

They are bottom half/ relegation contenders team.

Archived