SFA - Today's Hooper/Lennon decision (merged)

super_vlad

Both lennon and hooper get off scot free for there comments abouts refs ! Whats the point of this fecking disgrace of a league !

Lennon severely warned over future conduct upon appeal of 6 match ban.

Gary Hooper given a 2k fine suspended for 18 months.

Are we surprised? No.

Lennons ban should have been doubled.

Im sick of Scottish Football. :down:

Both lennon and hooper get off scot free for there comments abouts refs ! Whats the point of this fecking disgrace of a league !

I thought Lennon had been given a 6 match ban?

So the 6 match ban is for the whole lot then? Getting sent to the stands at Tynecastle and slagging off the refs in the press? Great. :rolleyes:

The Hooper thing doesn't surprise me, I actually think it was more naivety on his part more than anything else.

Hooper was fined ?2000? unsure.gif

Not great admittedly but it is something.

I hope Gary Hooper is ******* skint/has borrowed money to the max and really needs that dough.

We can but dream.

How can they suspend Hooper? Have I missed something?

It's a suspended fine for 18 months. Much like a suspended sentence, if he's good he'll never pay the fine.

warned about future conduct.

aye good one.

http://news.bbc.co.u...tic/9364500.stm

These bans were for the comments that lennon and hooper made, it inculdes the comments after the hearts game were Lennon was calling Thomspon a cheat for sending off Ledey ! Have a look at what JJ said earlier in the season and the ban and fine he got !

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/celtic/9178267.stm

listen to the interview ! how the feck can he get away with this !

I think it's time Mr. Romanov got in touch with his lawyers.

The double standards being shown here is fecking disgusting.

Seymour M Hersh

I take it they never even bothered to drag Dr Death in to answer for his comments to the assembled terrorist loving shit at their AGM then?

Not surprised in the least!

The GFA are the Bigot Brothers tool!

I don't normally do innuendo, but I think I just have!!!

If this is for his comments after the OF game in Oct how can Celtic claim his outburst at our game in Nov was a first offence

stirlingshirejambo

If this is for his comments after the OF game in Oct how can Celtic claim his outburst at our game in Nov was a first offence

Maybe, just maybe the "offence" at Tynecastle where he spoke out after the game is still to be considered.

My take was the 2 game ban was atomatic for getting sent to the stand,and was then increased to 6 with respect to his aggressive conduct during the match.

His censure today was in respect of the Ranges mach before the Hearts Celtic game.

Perhaps he is still to be called before the beaks for his after match outburst which considering he has today been warned to his future conduct could mean a hefty fine and further ban.

Now this all seems logical in a normal run establishment so....................... :whistling: :whistling:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't JJ complain about a ref's decisions during one of our matches then, upon further viewing, admit he was wrong and apologise and still get banned for 4 games?

Or was that for something different than what that rat's up for?

A prime example of the downright cowardice that exists in the SFA. They've tweaked Celtics tail and have now run off frightened by John Reid. Simply disgusting!

you gotta be kidding me??

thats a bloody joke!!!

romanov, get the lawyers out, cos the double standards shown here are irrefutable!

Hooper was fined ?2000? unsure.gif

Not great admittedly but it is something.

Not really. If he does it again in the next eighteen months, he gets fined ?2,000. Until then he is fined nothing, if he lasts eighteen months and one day, nothing.

Lennon still has to appear before this committee for comments after the Hearts game (and perhaps others?)

Lennon still has to appear before this committee for comments after the Hearts game (and perhaps others?)

It will all be swept under the carpet again - the SFA are once again running scared of Celtic. Watch for Lennons 6 match ban being reduced to four or even three on appeal.

Johanes de Silentio

So Lennon ended up getting nothing?!

Absolutely shameful, imo! :verymad:

Hooper was just dumb and ignorant - Lennon is pure evil - I wish a pox on the *****! :verymad:

Well Celtic have done it before, was it not Strachan that got a 2+2 eventually reduced to nil because he and Celtic kept appealing.

Also on Papertalk tonight they said that the case against Lennon for the Tynecastle incident should have been heard today but they ran out of time.

When is the next meeting of that committee

Well Celtic have done it before, was it not Strachan that got a 2+2 eventually reduced to nil because he and Celtic kept appealing.

Also on Papertalk tonight they said that the case against Lennon for the Tynecastle incident should have been heard today but they ran out of time.

When is the next meeting of the Comedy Club committee ? :whistling:

Fixed that last line for you.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Hooper I can kind of understand. He's a player so he is brain dead from the neck up.

I am still waiting for the war criminal to be charged with bringing the game into disrepute. That is far more important and relevant.

Hooper I can kind of understand. He's a player so he is brain dead from the neck up.

I am still waiting for the war criminal to be charged with bringing the game into disrepute. That is far more important and relevant.

As much as I totally agree with you, I'd be stunned if Reid ever gets called up on what he said at their AGM.

Archived