Back Up For the Big Man

Howdy Doody Jambo

Howdy Doody Jambo

With the big man having an injury problem recently would it not be wise for Hearts to go out and sign another centre forward to lead the line so we can maintain a serious challenge at the top end of the table, safe in the knowledge that when injuries and suspensions do kick in Kyle does not have to be rushed back into the team while not being 100% fit . We looked down in quality against St Johnstone up front when big Kev limped off .

Or do we already have back up already at the club ? If so Who ?

Obua , Calum Elliot or .......

John Sutton please.Sure he is out of contract in the summer so a cheeky we ?50k bid maybe.If not I would even sign him on a pre contract for next season.

yes it does I would go for Lee Miller on loan

Miller has already had his allocated loan spell this season, so I think that rules him out.

I'd go for for John Sutton too, a fairly decent and realistic target. We certainly need cover for Kyle.

Guest GhostHunter

There are rumours abound that S Thompson is coming - him and Double T's, or even Single T would actually make a decent pairing up front.

If we can get Driver fit, Temps, Skacel and him in the midfield would run rampant.

Anything to keep Ovula out the team.

There are rumours abound that S Thompson is coming - him and Double T's, or even Single T would actually make a decent pairing up front.

If we can get Driver fit, Temps, Skacel and him in the midfield would run rampant.

I'd settle for Thompson.

Strong rumours or totally unfounded

Probably the latter tbh - however, we were linked with him last year...

I'm sure the Mods will shuffle your rumours into the correct forum :)

Guest GhostHunter

I'm sure the Mods will shuffle your rumours into the correct forum :)

I emailed myself, so all is good.

I gave the go ahead for it to be posted.

:lol:

Archived