Everton fan stabbed (nhc)

Matthew Le Tissier

Matthew Le Tissier

Doing the rounds on liverpool boards. Everton fan stabbed before kick off. Very sad if true

Matthew Le Tissier

Apprently so. I know not to good sauces but doing rounds on facebook and lfc messageboards

Wouldn't have been a Liverpool fan that did it to be fair.

THE whitest of white, most innocent, don't you dare use stuff like fact and truth, fans on the planet.

Well, apart from their hooped brethren...........

rolleyes.gif

Watching the game earlier, I'm sure I heard a tannoy announcement advising fans that some road outside was closed due to a "police incident"...

Wait a minute, if someone had been stabbed don't try and score points in a football rivalry sense - its got nothing to do with football and everything to do with a psycho with a knife.

Wait a minute, if someone had been stabbed don't try and score points in a football rivalry sense - its got nothing to do with football and everything to do with a psycho with a knife.

Was thinking this myself. Rather pathetic. If true, then hopefully not serious and the culprit caught.

This.

How very sentimental.

Likely situation is that man in LFC top has stabbed man in EFC top because he's an Everton fan.

Football is very closely involved.

Trouble is never far away when Liverpool are involved, and that's a fact.

Stabbing someone because they're wearing the other teams' strip isn't football related, its psychotic.

Football fans don't stab football fans, psychos stab strangers.

Stabbing someone because they're wearing the other teams' strip isn't football related, its psychotic.

Football fans don't stab football fans, psychos stab strangers.

Again, very nice sentiments.

At no point has anyone tried to say these people aren't psychos. They are.

Football is very heavily involved in the stabbings though. No one is point scoring, i have expressed my opinion that LFC fans are vermin before, and this only helps confirm that.

However, last time I was in Liverpool I had a pint glass chucked at me ten minutes after leaving my hotel as I was going into Tesco's, so you may have a point..

Maroon tinted glasses 2

Was at the game and it was announced that a section of anfield road (outside he arkles pub) was closed due to a police incident so i assume it was this. As per normal the usuals are on here slating the liverpool fans but lets be honest anyone who decides to take a knife out has only one intent on their mind and its not football.

However, last time I was in Liverpool I had a pint glass chucked at me ten minutes after leaving my hotel as I was going into Tesco's, so you may have a point..

The person that threw it was a Kopite.

;)

Maroon tinted glasses 2

Again, very nice sentiments.

At no point has anyone tried to say these people aren't psychos. They are.

Football is very heavily involved in the stabbings though. No one is point scoring, i have expressed my opinion that LFC fans are vermin before, and this only helps confirm that.

You have never met me but I am a Liverpool fan so please enlighten me as to why you think i am vermin, If you can raise a valid argument then i will accept BUT if you cannot then you my friend are a MOD EDIT who would prefer to blame others for your own sadness and lack of self esteem.

Jambof3tornado

How very sentimental.

Likely situation is that man in LFC top has stabbed man in EFC top because he's an Everton fan.

Football is very closely involved.

Football is an excuse for violence for some,but don't call them fans.

Regal Kingston

All football fans have their scumbags its just Celtic and Liverpool have a larger following so there's more of them.

The majority are decent people supporting their team.

You have never met me but I am a Liverpool fan so please enlighten me as to why you think i am vermin, If you can raise a valid argument then i will accept BUT if you cannot then you my friend are a tool who would prefer to blame others for your own sadness and lack of self esteem.

Going into the exact reasons would see me banned, so i will refrain on this occasion.

You just are.

Archived