Football club sacks two players

rubyruby

Airdrie utd have sacked two of their players for brawling in a car park over a girl one of them was supposedly seeing.

Made me think about other players who have got into trouble but not been sacked from their club,

Should they be sacked? OR just punished.Dundee utd have their fair share of troublemakers as is hibs.

What happened with blackie and nade,did either get fined or suspended.

Airdrie utd have sacked two of their players for brawling in a car park over a girl one of them was supposedly seeing.

Made me think about other players who have got into trouble but not been sacked from their club,

Should they be sacked? OR just punished.Dundee utd have their fair share of troublemakers as is hibs.

Up to the club an dhow seriously they tae their standards and guidelines, i know my company would sack me for a fight outside work hours. The player was ex jambo Ryan Wallace was it not.

Up to the club an dhow seriously they tae their standards and guidelines, i know my company would sack me for a fight outside work hours. The player was ex jambo Ryan Wallace was it not.

They might struggle to justify that one.

On the next page theyve signed Gary MacKay from Liverpool

Aside from the obvious joke, linked with us in the past IIRC.

Mr Brightside

Players who are of value to their club don't get sacked. Those who are dispensble do get sacked.

Players who are of value to their club don't get sacked. Those who are dispensble do get sacked.

Adrian Mutu may beg to differ

Yeah, that was a very strange one.

Chelski actually targeted him for drugs test themselves. They seemed to be out to get him.

Mr Brightside

Don't think he was playing well for Chelsea at the time and they saw it as an opportunity to cancel his contract, so although a good player I would say my theory holds.

craig levein v Graham Hogg

Is there footage of this anywhere?

I've never seen it but would love to.

Is there footage of this anywhere?

I've never seen it but would love to.

I have looked for ages, thinking it will be listed as a football fight but not attributed to Hearts but cannot find it. Once it appeared on some Sky "When sportsmen get mad" (or some such shan title) I felt certain it would appear but cannot find it.

If you've never seen it, at the time Graeme Hogg was felt to be our hard man and I for one was astonished to see Levein's responding punches. Hogg's dig was okay but both of Levein's punches looked like he was throwing lead at Hogg's face. In fact, the back page picture of Hogg with his broken nose and assorted bruises made that seem a likely reason.

Archived