Ayr 9/2

Mad Dog Frazer

Mad Dog Frazer

Cant belive these odds considering Ayrs home record reads W6 D1 L1 this season and also taking into account how bad Hibs are at the moment

Free Money????

Mad Dog Frazer

Once i've stopped laughing at the Maribor thread further down i'll stick a few quid on it.

took me an hour :thumbsup:

The Old Tolbooth

Once i've stopped laughing at the Maribor thread further down i'll stick a few quid on it.

Brilliant Boab :lol:

Personally, I'll be having some of the 9/2 on offer as Ayr are a tough nut to crack at home in the cup as many higher league sides have found to their cost over the years.

Also, how will the M8 cope with all the Hearts and Hibs fans heading through to the West on the same night :whistling:

Napoleon  Wilson

Cant belive these odds considering Ayrs home record reads W6 D1 L1 this season and also taking into account how bad Hibs are at the moment

Free Money????

9/2 eh? Thats a pretty decent price, might be worthy of a tenner! Dont think hibs will fancy it, a damp dreary night in Ayrshire. Ross county springs to mind :thumbsup:

Put the last few quid of my betfair account on Ayr. If they win, pleasing in more than one way and if they don't, it was only a few quid.:thumbsup:

RoussetsShorts

Put the last few quid of my betfair account on Ayr. If they win, pleasing in more than one way and if they don't, it was only a few quid.:thumbsup:

I don't understand why any TRUE Hearts supporter would care???

Ah, bless! :laugh:

It isn't a matter of caring about other clubs, it is a matter of gambling. I put a few quid on the game, it aint the end of the world if I win or lose. I do quite like money and hope to win though. The key to gambling is not putting on more than you can afford so, losing would not be a big drama. If you want a more, in depth, explanation of gambling then just sling me a pm, I am willing to help.:thumbsup:

However, it's clear you aint getting the hang of this pretending to be a Hearts fan lark, I don't like Hibs and don't want them to win the cup. This is because they are our local rivals. Once you go beyond Hibs, I hate every single team equally. Not sure if that makes me a TRUE Hearts fan, but, hey ho, it's just the way I am.

So, similar to my unanswered question from another thread, which team do you support Rousset?

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Utterly abominable post to be honest

Because if Ayr win us guys who are all over this will have more lager vouchers....simples!

Mad Dog Frazer

well if you havent worked it out then youre lost mate

what a truely ridiculous post

Bookies rarely get it badly wrong.

For all our laughing at Hibs - IMO they will get to the QTRs and after that who knows - a bit of luck in the draw etc..... they have a better chance of winning the cup than we have of winning the league and that what makes last week so disappointing. A real opportunity lost.

Bookies rarely get it badly wrong.

For all our laughing at Hibs - IMO they will get to the QTRs and after that who knows - a bit of luck in the draw etc..... they have a better chance of winning the cup than we have of winning the league and that what makes last week so disappointing. A real opportunity lost.

They got it wrong for us last week and wrong for lots of English cup games.

Went along to Willie Hills at lunchtime and stuck a score on Ayr at 9/2.

Husref, lets hope we are both onto a winner after the Arsenal v Ipswich game :thumbsup:

Went for a cheeky wee treble at willies, hearts 6/4. Ayr 9/2. Peterhead 4/1. A good return for your pound ?68.75 ish. Don't rush all at once there's plenty o time to get to the bookies. Hehe

Free Money????

Hobos have drifted from 1/2 to 8/13, I will certainly have some of this as I think any SPL team are good value at this price against Ayr

Ayr are only 15/4 at skybet, been with skybet for years but I think its time to move onto something better, anyone got any suggestions?

Mad Dog Frazer

Ayr are only 15/4 at skybet, been with skybet for years but I think its time to move onto something better, anyone got any suggestions?

i always find the odds are better with Bet365. a lot of their in play football matches are streamed live so you can watch them

Stupid Sexy Flanders

You don't understand why TRUE Hearts supporters want our traditional rivals to get beat in every game they play? Are you new to this football lark?

Went along to Willie Hills at lunchtime and stuck a score on Ayr at 9/2.

Husref, lets hope we are both onto a winner after the Arsenal v Ipswich game :thumbsup:

I know dude. I had ?7.51 left in the Betfair account and put that on Ayr. Fingers crossed man. :thumbsup:

Well, going well so far. I think Ayr will get a second on the counter as Hibs push for an equaliser. Be a nice wee payday if it works out! :thumbsup:

...a bit disco

Hopefully not to put a jinx on it but got 9/2 at ladbrokes earlier today !

Its looking like the Hubz players took advantage of those odds too!:thumbsup:

Special Agent Dale Cooper

750px-NY-110svg.png

:verysmug:

Pretty skint so stuck ?2 on an ayr hearts double. That'll be ?27.50 whenever you're ready thanks WillHills!

Nucky Thompson

My mate had a fiver on the 4 draws in the Premiership on Sunday and stuck ?50 of his winnings on Ayr last night :thumbsup:

Mad Dog Frazer

my wee cousin will be picking up over ?500 nicker of the bookie this morning after putting a ?100 on Ayr. well done shauny

Phree munny imo

I was skipping down the road to work this morning. Good work lads :thumbsup:

Can someone post the phree munny gif?

Archived