Todays Football..

RoyCropper

On paper, a few cracking games today.

if you have Sky, then you could effectively watch football from 11.30am till 10pm, 5 matches in a row:

Birmingham v Villa

Liverpool v Everton

Spurs v Man utd

Almeria v Real Madrid

Barcelona v Malaga

Im predicting wins for Birmingham, Liverpool, Man Utd, Real and Barca. 19/1 :thumbsup:

There is also the small matter of Sunderland v Newcastle. Dont think its on TV though. I predict a draw. :woot:

Great day of football on the box. 3 excellent games (on paper) from the Premiership.

GA's awful predictions...

Villa

Pool

Spurs

Back that at your peril.

thumbsup.gif

Hows he missed that?

Was a finish from a guy who has not played much football and is low in confidence.

Villa hit the woodwork again!

Cracking game.

Was a finish from a guy who has not played much football and is low in confidence.

Villa hit the woodwork again!

Cracking game.

Villa must be thinking this is gonna be one of them days

Villa must be thinking this is gonna be one of them days

They look like they can score every time they go forward. Birmingham need to try and get a hold of the ball for a longer period. Tougher than it sounds as with it being a derby, it's 100 miles an hour stuff.

loveofthegame

Its one of those days where you are just delighted to be hungover, fully in the knowledge that you dont have to move from the couch allll day

They look like they can score every time they go forward. Birmingham need to try and get a hold of the ball for a longer period. Tougher than it sounds as with it being a derby, it's 100 miles an hour stuff.

I just get the feeling that Villa will bombard Brums goal & Brum will run up the other end & sneak a goal

Brum 1 Villa 1

Sunderland 3 Barcodes 1

Liverpool 2 Everton 0

Spurs 1 Man Spew 2

Had a cheeky wee punt on a 4 draws yankee maself

I'm spending the day watching the EPL matches but the evening will be a change of ball shape as I watch Seattle v Chicago followed by the Jets at New England. So that's non stop sport from midday until gone midnight. :thumbsup: Just hope I stay awake for it all as I was up until 04:30 watching the Packers and the Falcons then had less than 4 hours sleep and I am off to work at 04:00 tomorrow morning, so there may be a little nap time involved at some point during the 12+ hour marathon.

Ciaran Clark is an excellent young player. Seen him a few times now and I am always impressed.

He is most certainly destined for a big move.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Liverpool and Everton teams for those interested:

Liverpool: Reina, Kelly, Skrtel, Agger, Johnson, Meireles, Spearing, Lucas, Kuyt, Torres, Maxi.

Subs: Gulacsi, Aurelio, Cole, Pacheco, Kyrgiakos, Babel, Shelvey.

Everton: Howard, Neville, Heitinga, Distin, Baines, Coleman, Fellaini, Arteta, Osman, Beckford, Anichebe.

Subs: Mucha, Hibbert, Bilyaletdinov, Vaughan, Gueye, Rodwell, Baxter.

Liverpool and Everton teams for those interested:

Liverpool: Reina, Kelly, Skrtel, Agger, Johnson, Meireles, Spearing, Lucas, Kuyt, Torres, Maxi.

Subs: Gulacsi, Aurelio, Cole, Pacheco, Kyrgiakos, Babel, Shelvey.

Everton: Howard, Neville, Heitinga, Distin, Baines, Coleman, Fellaini, Arteta, Osman, Beckford, Anichebe.

Subs: Mucha, Hibbert, Bilyaletdinov, Vaughan, Gueye, Rodwell, Baxter.

Cheers. When's KO?

Ciaran Clark is an excellent young player. Seen him a few times now and I am always impressed.

He is most certainly destined for a big move.

I've being more impressed with the right back walker! Great game, hope villa get a winner

When you look at that Liverpool team posted it really is no surprise the position they are in at the moment it really isn't any better than other teams round about them.

I've being more impressed with the right back walker! Great game, hope villa get a winner

He played well, certainly. I just think that Ciaran Clark looks an all round player with a big future in the game.

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

What a rendition of you'll never walk alone! COME ON THE POOL!!

Archived