Reynolds away & Salmon fee agreed

RoussetsShorts

RoussetsShorts

Sportsound reporting Reynolds has signed for Sheff Wed and Salmon should be off the S*****horpe as a fee has been agreed, just personal terms. Really need Killie to be weakened as they are only 9 behind us with 3 home games on the trot.

Cannot believe the transformation in Sammon this season as he was pash last season.

He will be a big loss to Killie for the rest of this season and Bryson is also out for 6 weeks apparently!!

wonder what the fee is for sammon? i'd take him here as competition for kyle

BBC gossip column said 600k. Seems a bit steep to me

jamboinglasgow

Is Eremenko's loan not up as well?

think its the case that it could be ended at any time if the parent club gets an offer. If they lose him then that is a big blow, though, and I know this may be controversal, I think Mixu will find a few players the at least keep them in the top six.

Motherwell have had their third place chances ruined by Brown leaving and taking a couple of players with him. Reynolds would be a blow as well. ICT have started to run out of steam. Dundee United have been inconsistant. So Killie (at the moment) is the biggest danger, losing Bryson for a month (and hopefully forever by us signing him) and losing Ben Gordon should hopefully keep them off our heels.

BBC gossip column said 600k. Seems a bit steep to me

You're right. Fair enough he's having a good season, but he only scored 2 goals in 42 league games before this year.

?600k is crazy money.

You're right. Fair enough he's having a good season, but he only scored 2 goals in 42 league games before this year.

?600k is crazy money.

I don't think defenders should be judged on how many goals they have scored.

jamboinglasgow

I don't think defenders should be judged on how many goals they have scored.

he is talking about Sammon who is the player who is rumoured to go at ?600k.

Good news that.

Would be good if Goodwillie has left Utd by the time our game against them comes up to.

.....or in the tin pail :whistling:

he is talking about Sammon who is the player who is rumoured to go at ?600k.

Ah apologies to Roman thought it was the motherwell player being discussed. I would agree 600k seems a bit much for Sammon.

Ah apologies to Roman thought it was the motherwell player being discussed. I would agree 600k seems a bit much for Sammon.

:thumbsup:

Patrick Bateman

S*****horpe? Seriously?

Our game is deeper in the $#!tter than we think.

I'd suggest the fact a player as woeful as Connor Sammon has 15/16 goals so far this season shows the decline in standards in the SPL. The guy has no close control, technique or a football brain.

I'd suggest the fact a player as woeful as Connor Sammon has 15/16 goals so far this season shows the decline in standards in the SPL. The guy has no close control, technique or a football brain.

To be fair we were saying the same about Kyle this time last season as well. :unsure:

Sammon looks a much improved player this season, seems to have found an extra yard of pace from somewhere. Glad he's gone. :thumbsup:

To be fair we were saying the same about Kyle this time last season as well. :unsure:

Sammon looks a much improved player this season, seems to have found an extra yard of pace from somewhere. Glad he's gone. :thumbsup:

Maybe the Fat Finn knows a thing or two about a strikers role :whistling:

Got to agree with this. Looks a decent player this year and a bit of a handful. Still 600k ? blink.gif

Can players not improve?

I used to think he was a huddie too but I've been really impressed every time I've seen him this season.

Pacey, direct and generally pretty composed in front of goal. He's a handful.

Got to agree with this. Looks a decent player this year and a bit of a handful. Still 600k ? blink.gif

I do find the ?600k hard to believe. :ninja:

I seen him on Monday versus Rangers and thought he was shite.

2nd touch was a tackle, lacking pace and mobility, and despite his size not strong enough at times. Can't argue with his goals ratio up till now i suppose but not a player i rate.

Think the Sheep may be too far behind to cause us major grief but some turn around under Paw Broon and good signings, wouldn't mind if we went for Gow though meedja think he's away oop north. Said before we need a right back and centre half/s

Think the Sheep may be too far behind to cause us major grief but some turn around under Paw Broon and good signings, wouldn't mind if we went for Gow though meedja think he's away oop north. Said before we need a right back and centre half/s

whilst the sheep have done well, you have to remember they've played Hamilton, Hibs, St Mirren and Dundee United. Let's see how they do in their next three league games (Celtic twice and ICT). Sadly it does seem like they won't go down now though :(

I can't believe the likes of s*****horpe can splash out 600,000. Outside the old firm, the clubs would struggle to raise that sort of cash. Remember when wimbledon payed 7.5 million for Hartson?! It's shocking the difference in tv, advertising and sponsorship when comparing the SPL with the english leagues. Even the championship, div 1 and div 2 can offer more wages and transfer fees than us in the SPL.

Gow has gone South. Signed for Notts County, played today.

I can't believe the likes of s*****horpe can splash out 600,000. Outside the old firm, the clubs would struggle to raise that sort of cash. Remember when wimbledon payed 7.5 million for Hartson?! It's shocking the difference in tv, advertising and sponsorship when comparing the SPL with the english leagues. Even the championship, div 1 and div 2 can offer more wages and transfer fees than us in the SPL.

Quite simply, TV money!!!

And we dare hope that the Bigot Brothers are going to share their ridiculous slice of the cake?

Don't hold your breath!

Italian Lambretta

If they don't then Vlad says "NO DEAL!".

Quite simply, TV money!!!

And we dare hope that the Bigot Brothers are going to share their ridiculous slice of the cake?

Don't hold your breath!

jamboinglasgow

whilst the sheep have done well, you have to remember they've played Hamilton, Hibs, St Mirren and Dundee United. Let's see how they do in their next three league games (Celtic twice and ICT). Sadly it does seem like they won't go down now though :(

That reminds me, I was listening to the Guardian's Football Weekly Podcast, and for once they were talking about Scottish football. It was a short bit and they had an e-mail from a sheep fan who said would you please mention Aberdeen's incrediable turn-around under Brown. I was thinking to myself the guy should calm down, 3 wins and a draw against teams they should traditionally beat is not an amazing turn around. Still got to laugh at the fact after their first two matches this season Aberdeen fans were convinced they were going to win the league.

As for them challenging us for third, I feel they are too far behind.

Archived