Picture of the day!

Walter Bishop

To be fair, if they brought in a new manager now and he was allowed to sign 13-14 new players before the transfer window closes they could scrape eighth place this year.

Prince Buaben

There was another banner that had something written about the tache on it.

Yeah seen that. Something about Petrie and appeal!

Walter Bishop

It says ...........

"Splash the cash Petrie or quit" :D:D:D:D:D:D

Prince Buaben

It says ...........

Okay new glasses for me

I just checked again and it say's "Petrie, splash cash or quit".

Calderwood won't be going anywhere this or next season imo.

If he was released in the latest merry-go-round of Hibs managers, all eyes would be cast towards the Board for sure..Petrie, etc have been getting away with murder in recent seasons, mostly down to Hibs fans ridiculous pleasure that their club is run "well" (at least off the field).

No other fans in the world would get particularly excited about this as it's the on-the-field developments that matters most.

However, they have been left with absolutely nothing to crow about over us, a meaningless 7-0 that hardly any of them seen aside from old footage and 6-2 aside. We dominate absolutely everything else when it comes to lording it over them and so they hang onto this "at least we're better run than you" "Tick-Tock" boredom and this, in turn, has cut Petrie, Farmer, etc a lot of slack.

It's only been the last couple of weeks or so that some of them have woken up to the fact that they are having the pi** being taken out of them.

Calderwood must stay..just as Bingo should have...just as Collins should have....just as Mixu should have...just as Williamson should have....just as Duffy should have...just as Scott should have...just as Miller should have....

It says ...........

Surprised he never went for "The Tache should splash the cash" if he liked his rhymes so much.

I'm sorry but that is hilarious.

What an insignificant piddly pishy club they are.

It is clear that CC Blooms is not the best manager but Sir Alex couldn't work miracles with that crop of shite.

The demograph of that area of the stand is not looking good ?

Barely a man under 50 I'd guess. Maybe the youngsters have finally woken up and smelt the coffee :lol:

:D:D:D:D

IMAG0062.jpg

How ugly is their support? The boy in the red jacket looks like a hobbit. Jeremy Clarkson top left aswell.

...a bit disco

:D:D:D:D

IMAG0062.jpg

And to think, thats their much vaunted singing section as well!

Fnar :lol: as an aside I listened to RR phone in this week (the first time in almost 8 months now that Euan has jumped ship to b/fast time) and a hobo by the name of 'kev' came on and was blaming the tache for all thier ills :teehee: and that he would be unfurling a banner in protest at said tightwad, maybe this was the other one talked about :lol:

I just checked again and it say's "Petrie, splash cash or quit".

Whos to say the have any cash to spend ? what with the shiney new empty stand and there training facility perhaps there is only coffers left :lol::lol:

Big_Hearts_Runner

What makes it even funnier and sticks the knife in a bit more is how well Mixu Pantyliner has done at Killie since being sacked by the hobos.

Nice to see the famed Hibernian seat dress outfits in that photo for their big game against one of the old firm. :whistling:

The demograph of that area of the stand is not looking good ?

Barely a man under 50 I'd guess. Maybe the youngsters have finally woken up and smelt the coffee :lol:

But thats in there singing section :lol::lol::lol:

Fnar :lol: as an aside I listened to RR phone in this week (the first time in almost 8 months now that Euan has jumped ship to b/fast time) and a hobo by the name of 'kev' came on and was blaming the tache for all thier ills :teehee: and that he would be unfurling a banner in protest at said tightwad, maybe this was the other one talked about :lol:

I'm confused. Aren't they always telling us that Petrie's frugal method is the model that all other clubs should follow in the current financial climate?

They don't have any debt remember - that's all that counts(!).

What's your point caller? Calderwood is obviously a poor manager who will be punted, but when will you get into your heads that Hibs are not the enemy. The teams we have to oppose are the Glasgow vermin and Hibs are an irrelevance. I will ALWAYS support Hibs versus Rangers and Celtic and have no problem if they win the Scottish Cup.

I'm so sick of this 'Hibs have got money to spend' shite.

Hibs have little income, very few assets (player wise)and a small amount of debt (don't let anyone fool you into thinking they are debt free)

We have got huge debt but we have lots of assets and more income than Hibs.

Just because someone has little debt does not mean that they have cash.

If someone has zero debt but little income and usually a zero balance in their bank they are effectively skint.

Just like a person who is in the red.

Hibs need to grasp economics, the value of money and the basics of Accounting.

I'm so sick of this 'Hibs have got money to spend' shite.

Hibs have little income, very few assets (player wise)and a small amount of debt (don't let anyone fool you into thinking they are debt free)

We have got huge debt but we have lots of assets and more income than Hibs.

Just because someone has little debt does not mean that they have cash.

If someone has zero debt but little income and usually a zero balance in their bank they are effectively skint.

Just like a person who is in the red.

Hibs need to grasp economics, the value of money and the basics of Accounting.

Biscuit tin is a chartered accountant mate, I dont think he needs advice on the above.

As for running a football team and keeping the fans happy? He could probably do with a few lessons.

Biscuit tin is a chartered accountant mate, I dont think he needs advice on the above.

As for running a football team and keeping the fans happy? He could probably do with a few lessons.

Yeah but the Tache is the only person associated with Hibs that does realise it. He never says he will spend.

All the hobits just scream at him to spend money not realising that they don't have any.

Hibs made a good few million on players around 4 years ago, paid off their debt and there was nothing left for treats.

The Hibs fans just don't get it. The only way the Hobos will 'splash the cash' and that's if they borrow. They will get about 5% of the SPL pot at the end of the season based on current league position, they get knocked out the Scot Cup (they will lose to Ayr) and Europe at the first hurdle and get no fans going to their games.

Their prized asset is ratboy and he is valued at ?200,000. They are absolutely *******, it is hilarious.

They are in denial and like to spend their entire pitiful existance worrying about their more illustrious neighbours finances (as if to mask their own horror story).

Archived