Medy Elito

missusm

Medy Elito, a young midfielder currently at Colchester United expects to complete a move to Hearts after the weekend fixtures. No details on the transfer fee or contract length yet.

I, for one, welcome our new Zairian overlord, and look forward to him being THE reason that we lose our first game in a year.

Sounds like something I'd make up. Although I usually pick a Portuguese 2nd Division club.

What's the rule on how many clubs a player can play for during a single season?

Medy's played 13 minutes for Colchester in the League cup and 7 matches for Dagenham in League one this season.

:)

Aye, but the same article has Stokes as "a bit special" on the links to the right.

Now, I know Stokes is a bit special, but I don't think we're talking in the same arena here.

Aye, but the same article has Stokes as "a bit special" on the links to the right.

Now, I know Stokes is a bit special, but I don't think we're talking in the same arena here.

:P

Medy's played 13 minutes for Colchester in the League cup and 7 matches for Dagenham in League one this season.

Fair point, I think if this is the case then we'll still be able to secure his services for next season during this window.

Disappointed in the Hobo and other cynical comments although that's to be expected when posting information like this.

portobellojambo1

Also has Joe Ledley, who may be many things but special he certainly isn't.

Fair point, I think if this is the case then we'll still be able to secure his services for next season during this window.

Disappointed in the Hobo and other cynical comments although that's to be expected when posting information like this.

We'll find out one way or other early next week I suppose. :D

Also has Joe Ledley, who may be many things but special he certainly isn't.

In fairness Portie before Celtic snuck in it was rumoured he'd be moving to a big club for a decent fee,

admittedly he's looked pash since moving to Parkhead!

Sounds like something I'd make up. Although I usually pick a Portuguese 2nd Division club.

Would you have him in your FM team though?

:ninja:

Would you have him in your FM team though?

:ninja:

29 year old left winger playing in the Spanish 3rd Division, making my 2020 Champions League winning Worcester City side?

I think not.

:verysmug:

jamboinglasgow

I maybe wrong, but I am sure Hearts can appeal to FIFA and use the point that he is crossing borders (and surely appeal on the 13 minutes.)

Hackney Hearts

Lewis Stevenson - Special?? :lol:

I enjoyed reading about his "Biggest Lowlight" in his profile though!

I maybe wrong, but I am sure Hearts can appeal to FIFA and use the point that he is crossing borders (and surely appeal on the 13 minutes.)

I think you're missing the biggest obstacle in the transfer, that being it's a pile of shite.

jamboinglasgow

I think you're missing the biggest obstacle in the transfer, that being it's a pile of shite.

I am just answering if such a thing could be possible (i.e. a player moving to another club if he has played for two already.) I know the rumour is a pile of rubbish.

I still think we should do what happens on followfollow.com where you have to send the rumour and who your source is to the admin, if they feel the source is crediable enough they will then allow it to be posted on the board (obviously the poster doesn't have to say who the source is.)

I am just answering if such a thing could be possible (i.e. a player moving to another club if he has played for two already.) I know the rumour is a pile of rubbish.

I still think we should do what happens on followfollow.com where you have to send the rumour and who your source is to the admin, if they feel the source is crediable enough they will then allow it to be posted on the board (obviously the poster doesn't have to say who the source is.)

Fair enough. :thumbsup:

Hands up, it's obviously certain he wont be joining this window so I apologise for the gross inconvenience I may have caused. As previously stated though, I had (and still have) no idea about the transfer and contract details although I do believe that it's still possible for a player in his situation to finalise a move to another club just now, even if the move were to happen at a later date.

In saying that, I trust that most people on here will realise the info was posted in good faith and not everyone is an angsty little prick with no social life. Seriously LPjambo91, 10,000 posts in two years?

I'll still be interested to see if anything comes of this anyway

In saying that, I trust that most people on here will realise the info was posted in good faith and not everyone is an angsty little prick with no social life. Seriously LPjambo91, 10,000 posts in two years?

:rofl:

You posting this from your iphone in a nightclub I take it?

:rofl:

You posting this from your iphone in a nightclub I take it?

I don't go to nightclubs and iPhone's are a waste of money.

I don't go to nightclubs and iPhone's are a waste of money.

:what:

That's me told.

Anyway, don't give yourself an ulcer over people calling stuff you wrote on a forum bollocks.

Hobo alert

As someone who has been labeled a Hibs fan in recent days, I'd have thought you wouldn't be the first to jump on the bandwagon.

Missusm is not a Hibs fan.

As someone who has been labeled a Hibs fan in recent days, I'd have thought you wouldn't be the first to jump on the bandwagon.

Missusm is not a Hibs fan.

And these two little nuggets should not be forgotten either.

Been told from a very good source at hearts that boyd had a medical at hearts yesterday and talks are further ongoing. you heard it here first.

Been told from a good source at hearts that we expect to tie up zavon Hines from west ham on loan until end of season. You heard it here 1st.

portobellojambo1

In fairness Portie before Celtic snuck in it was rumoured he'd be moving to a big club for a decent fee,

admittedly he's looked pash since moving to Parkhead!

Which is probably the reason no big club moved in with a decent fee, and he had to make do with going to Parkhead and a small club like Celtic.

Should have been started and ended in the Gullit lounge. That's what it's for!

And these two little nuggets should not be forgotten either.

Of course not. I am sure Boyd has signed and it has just been kept quiet.:thumbsup:

Archived