My wee lad has a trial at Ibrox!

i8hibsh

He is very good at what he does, superb on the football field.

He is the stand out in his class.

Walter Smith has sniffed him out and feels he can train him to be exactly as he wants him to be and pay him huge money.

And wants him fast tracked to the SPL very quickly.

To be honest i'm not happy as it's Rangers but the money the club are talking about is too good for an aspiring top flight official to turn down.

Celtic minded post IMO

Was gonna put Celtic but knew you'd get the 'JKB Celtic lovers' getting offended and calling me a bigot.

You know me speedbump - i'm no bigot :whistling:

Stupid Sexy Flanders

He is very good at what he does, superb on the football field.

He is the stand out in his class.

Walter Smith has sniffed him out and feels he can train him to be exactly as he wants him to be and pay him huge money.

And wants him fast tracked to the SPL very quickly.

To be honest i'm not happy as it's Rangers but the money the club are talking about is too good for an aspiring top flight official to turn down.

EDIT: Joke went right over my head! :lol:

kingantti1874

Good stuff I suppose you can't say no to that but never stop trying to get him a move to the famous and make sure he doesn't turn into the rangers standard odious creep of a human, always keep the Jambos in his heart.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Good stuff I suppose you can't say no to that but never stop trying to get him a move to the famous and make sure he doesn't turn into the rangers standard odious creep of a human, always keep the Jambos in his heart.

You didn't get it either. :lol:

I think you need to read the OP again.

top flight official to turn down

I will end the dumb dumbs misery !

I would like to confirm that my botched :wtfvlad: was nothing to do with getting the joke which I think was obvious to all but the two folk who never read it properly here, and everything to do with the shocking patter from Sin City's Marv.

I'll reiterate:

:wtfvlad:

I would like to confirm that my botched :wtfvlad: was nothing to do with getting the joke which I think was obvious to all but the two folk who never read it properly here, and everything to do with the shocking patter from Sin City's Marv.

I'll reiterate:

:wtfvlad:

I'm assuming the 'Sin city's Marv' comment is a personal attack on me?

Any chance of you coming on to a post and seeing it for what it is and not getting personal?

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I would like to confirm that my botched :wtf: was nothing to do with getting the joke which I think was obvious to all but the two folk who never read it properly here, and everything to do with the shocking patter from Sin City's Marv.

I'll reiterate:

:wtf:

In my defence, if it had been anyone else I probably would have got it, I just thought saying "offical" when he meant "player" was something the OP was capable of.

I love the online JKB hunks and lotharios

It seems they do better than the online comedians.

I'm assuming the 'Sin city's Marv' comment is a personal attack on me?

Any chance of you coming on to a post and seeing it for what it is and not getting personal?

Marv is a lad who likes a blonde with a perky chin. :thumbsup:

PS. I saw it for what it is - howling patter. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Marv is a lad who likes a blonde with a perky chin. :thumbsup:

PS. I saw it for what it is - howling patter. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Was it AbsAlutely unfunny?

Was it AbsAlutely unfunny?

It's unfortunate that you don't know why I mis-spell ABSALUTE in the context of ABSALUTE ROASTERS. More unfortunate that you've had a bash at mocking me for it.

Not to worry.

i have no idea what this is about.

and i'm feckin glad.

It's unfortunate that you don't know why I mis-spell ABSALUTE in the context of ABSALUTE ROASTERS. More unfortunate that you've had a bash at mocking me for it.

Not to worry.

I genuinely despise you

J.T.F.Robertson

In my defence, if it had been anyone else I probably would have got it, I just thought saying "offical" when he meant "player" was something the OP was capable of.

Man-Digging-Hole.jpg

:P

well i found the OP funny, what i also find funny (to an extent) is the childish bickering that followed. grow up you two!

Say What Again

I've got a trial soon at Old Trafford, to see if I'm up to scratch and whether Sir Alex Ferguson will use me.

To be honest, it's the biggest day in any young referee's career.

I've got a trial soon at Old Trafford, to see if I'm up to scratch and whether Sir Alex Ferguson will use me.

To be honest, it's the biggest day in any young referee's career.

that joke's been done....

Say What Again

that joke's been done....

Agreed. 3 days ago.

Re hashed and started as a new thread right here by the look of things.

Faceman, i8 - Both of you should be ashamed of yourselves. Like two fekkin brats fighting over toys at nursery school.

Absalute roasters the pair of you.

Faceman, i8 - Both of you should be ashamed of yourselves. Like two fekkin brats fighting over toys at nursery school.

Absalute roasters the pair of you.

:blink:

I genuinely despise you

Konrad von Carstein

The pic of M Stewart pointing angrily in the face of Stevenson (?) of hibs fits that bill!

Can't post it as am not proficient in that department.....now baked potatoes THAT is another matter :teehee:

Archived