JJ in Lithuania.

japanjambo

Let's hope talks go well with Vlad. He can't be anything but hapy with the way things are going(tuesday aside)at the moment. A couple of good experienced players in the transfer window could give the squad a wee boost mind you. Not easy to find right enough.

Lynn :ninja:

Let's hope talks go well with Vlad. He can't be anything but hapy with the way things are going(tuesday aside)at the moment. A couple of good experienced players in the transfer window could give the squad a wee boost mind you. Not easy to find right enough.

Also don't forget Vlad has another couple of visitors from the SPL

Sell Bouzid / Obua / Elliot

Offload Kucharski / Witeveen / Mole

Buy Bryson and Rooney... thankyou please Vlad.

Hope so Lynne.

I have had man flu and most things have passed me by over the last few days. Where do you hear that JJ is off to Lithuania ?

So is JJ the shooter, or is the Godfather going to do it himself?

Horatio Caine

Pardon my ignorance, but who exactly??

Pardon my ignorance, but who exactly??

Doncaster + 1 i believe. They are visiting Vlad to try sell the 10 team SPL idea to him.

I trust he's invited Jim over discuss the erection of his huge bronze statue outside of tynecastle

:verysmug:

(I apologise for using the word erection on a football forum)

Anyone have a source? Also, I hope they are discussing possible targets. It's clear from the Cup game we need 1 or 2 additions.

Would rather see a good rightback and centrehalf coming in, Rooney from ICT would be a good addition but the coffers won't be much

He's broken at the moment and I don't think we should be buying another broken player then spending fortunes while we try to fix them. We've done it too often in the recent past.

possibly to discuss the relaunch of the 'romanov revolution' fashion label.

RR to become RRJJ

twin behemoths of sartorial elegance.

possibly to discuss the relaunch of the 'romanov revolution' fashion label.

RR to become RRJJ

twin behemoths of sartorial elegance.

Romanov Revolutions Jefferies Jumpers? :ninja:

I suspect that JJ's visit and that of the SFA (SPL?) officials is not unrelated. Perhaps Vlad wants JJ's input into Hearts response to the proposals on the table re reconstruction.

On the other hand, perhaps Vlad may want an explantion as to the horrendous display the other night!!!!!!!!

Romanov Revolutions Jefferies Jumpers? :ninja:

bang on.

a range of classic and modern golfwear for the mature gentleman with an eye for dressing well.

coming soon to a pro shop near you.

I suspect that JJ's visit and that of the SFA (SPL?) officials is not unrelated. Perhaps Vlad wants JJ's input into Hearts response to the proposals on the table re reconstruction.

On the other hand, perhaps Vlad may want an explantion as to the horrendous display the other night!!!!!!!!

That's what I was thinking. What better way to make your point about being miffed regarding the original composition of the working group than to compile your own guest list for the plan B begging meeting? :)

Should have invited along a couple of fans too.

i wonder what JJ will think of vlad's thoughts on who should be signed, if any.

ordinarily it would be easy top assume that a 'football person' wouldn't really place too much importance on what an owner thought about players.... but remember skacel JJ might think.

he would be as well to keep a fairly open mind now.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

bang on.

a range of classic and modern golfwear for the mature gentleman with an eye for dressing well.

coming soon to a pro shop near you.

Designer rubber underwear for you is top of the agenda.

Sacked in the morning. He's getting sacked in the morning.

bit harsh on Doncaster, don't think Vlad has that power yet. Unless you mean he is getting put in a sack

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Already away.

aberhill jambo

Me too!

We badly need a striker when KK is injured who do we have as back up Callum ,Glen. Elliott. Gangsta.We seen on Tuesday that when Rudi and Temps are not scoring there is no one to step in Rooney is the man.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I thought we thought he was away but then we realised he wasn't or has he gone again since then? unsure.gif

I thought it was confirmed last week after he played as a trialist for Stirling Albion?

I thought we thought he was away but then we realised he wasn't or has he gone again since then? unsure.gif

He was at the game on Tuesday.

I hope that if JJ is going to Lithuania it will be to be offered a plate of best beetroot soup to honour the great work he has done in rescuing us from the despair of Laszlo.

I thought it was confirmed last week after he played as a trialist for Stirling Albion?

It said on the official site that he had left the club.

Nucky Thompson

Why do people think JJ has gone to Lithuania to see Vlad? has it been reported anywhere?

It was Billy Brown that met with the media today for the pre match press conference so it seems very possible that JJ is away

Charlie-Brown

It was Billy Brown that met with the media today for the pre match press conference so it seems very possible that JJ is away

Or he possibly simply has the flu-bug like umpteen other people and is off sick for the day?

He was at the game on Tuesday.

I hope that if JJ is going to Lithuania it will be to be offered a plate of best beetroot soup to honour the great work he has done in rescuing us from the despair of Laszlo.

And also to honour the great victory of the POP

After all the hard canvassing put in by the POP that persuaded the mad one to put in a proper football manager and run the club almost normal should be celebrated with the best Beetroot soup the mad one has to offer. thumbsup.gif

on hearts tv, bb confirms that jj is away over to speak to vlad, about all things hearts.....

This. :thumbsup:

He's broken at the moment and I don't think we should be buying another broken player then spending fortunes while we try to fix them. We've done it too often in the recent past.

Bugger

Andy Barrowman

Better off with his brother John, at least he'd score (when we visit Hibs at least).

Hope so Lynne.

I have had man flu and most things have passed me by over the last few days. Where do you hear that JJ is off to Lithuania ?

Billy Brown confirmed it at the pre-match press conference today, Davie.

Archived