Cardiff City interest in Bouzid

redm

Had a look but can't see any threads relating to this...

Apparently they were at Tynecastle on Tuesday for a look - I'm thinking their interest may therefore have now cooled somewhat... rolleyes.gif

Anyway: http://sport.scotsman.com/heartofmidlothianfc/The-Rumour-Mill-Thursday39s-football.6688954.jp

Cardiff City are understood to be looking closely at SPL pair Ismael Bouzid and Mark Reynolds as they scour the country for new defenders. Boss Dave Jones was at Tynecastle on Tuesday to watch Hearts defender Bouzid and it is understood he remained in Scotland last night to watch Reynolds play for Motherwell. (Daily Mail)

Had a look but can't see any threads relating to this...

Apparently they were at Tynecastle on Tuesday for a look - I'm thinking their interest may therefore have now cooled somewhat... rolleyes.gif

Anyway: http://sport.scotsman.com/heartofmidlothianfc/The-Rumour-Mill-Thursday39s-football.6688954.jp

I would think it's more than cooled...frozen stiff would probably me nearer the mark.

Everytime this guy opens his mouth whoring himself to "classier clubs than Hearts" he ends up making a rip roaring c u next tuesday of himself. He should concentrate on the job at hand rather than which English club might be interested in him or why his national coach hasn't been in touch. Maybe if he did take that approach his "dreams" would be realised...I doubt it though.

Simply not good enough!

Charlie-Brown

In the most recent 3 or 4 seasons I don't recall any of the higher earning players already into the last 6 months of their contract getting a new deal?

I would think it's more than cooled...frozen stiff would probably me nearer the mark.

Everytime this guy opens his mouth whoring himself to "classier clubs than Hearts" he ends up making a rip roaring c u next tuesday of himself. He should concentrate on the job at hand rather than which English club might be interested in him or why his national coach hasn't been in touch. Maybe if he did take that approach his "dreams" would be realised...I doubt it though.

Simply not good enough!

I must have missed where he whored himself to classier clubs.....oh wait you're on about the wrongly translated Sun article. In that case may I just say this

:symf:

I am almost at the stage where I would rather see Barr playing than Bouzid......that is saying a lot.

If he does get a move to England he should be donating some of his wages to big Zal every month for papering over his cracks on a weekly basis.

In the most recent 3 or 4 seasons I don't recall any of the higher earning players already into the last 6 months of their contract getting a new deal?

I expect him to leave at the end of his contract. Possibly Ruben too.

I must have missed where he whored himself to classier clubs.....oh wait you're on about the wrongly translated Sun article. In that case may I just say this

:symf:

Ahhh, wrongly translated you say. Maybe you can enlighten me with the correct translation where he doesn't mention any of the above? I take it your grasp of Algerian is up to speed??

?????? ??????

:whistling:

Ahhh, wrongly translated you say. Maybe you can enlighten me with the correct translation where he doesn't mention any of the above? I take it your grasp of Algerian is up to speed??

?????? ??????

It's all in this thread if you care to have a wee read instead of getting you're knickers in a twist - http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/85894-you-bouzid/page__pid__2009593__st__120&do=findComment&comment=2009593

And I'm assuming that little piece of Algerian (if that's what it is) was some sort of witty put down at my expense. If so, then bravo to you. :rolleyes:

Quite happy for him to go... Barr will step into the breach and become a new legend!

My preferred team:

Kello

Jonsson / Barr / Zal© / Wallace

Templeton / Mroweic / Black / Driver

Skacel

Kyle

Am I alone in thinking Bouzid has played well since Zal came back. The number of clean sheets we have had over the last couple of months does not suggest a problem in the centre of defence ?

I know he had a nightmare on Tuesday but he was not alone ! I hope he stays.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Does a decent enough job I suppose but very replaceable. I fhe is on the higher side of the wage scale then we are probably just as well letting him go at the end of the season and replacing him with... Well just about any other reasonable but not spectacular centre-half really.

Am I alone in thinking Bouzid has played well since Zal came back. The number of clean sheets we have had over the last couple of months does not suggest a problem in the centre of defence ?

I think he is our worst CB... I'd prefer to see Barr as I honestly think that he's better, but I'd also play Mroweic in front of him too. I don't get the Bouzid love in... I think he's at best capable but at worst a bombscare and if Zal is off the boil it shows as Bouzid has no composure.

Tyrion Lannister

We've been getting away with Bouzid's performances in the last couples of weeks, IMO.

Tuesday's been the first time any team has taken real advantage of it but he has been pretty poor recently i.e St Mirren away where Higdon had him in his back pocket and we were lucky they didn't score from it. Don't even get me started on his distribution.

I don't think we'd find it hard to replace him, I wouldn't be too bothered if Barr was given another shot, which is sad as I actually quite like him as a guy.

And I'm assuming that little piece of Algerian (if that's what it is) was some sort of witty put down at my expense. If so, then bravo to you. :rolleyes:

Worldlingo.com translates it as

The stick the breathing

So I'm none the wiser either!

ToadKiller Dog

I have not seen anything in Barr's so far short career at hearts to say he would do a better job than Bouzid , Bouzid for the most part has been reliable maybe not the last couple of games or since his agent has been turning his head

with stupid dreams of the premiership and the Uglies .

If we looked back over the player rating threads this season i bet his average remark would be 6 did ok solid enough .

He needs to ditch his greedy agent and get back to concentrating on his game .

Cardiac Rucksack

Not rated by our management team and wont be here next year. If he makes it through january.

?????? ??????

All very impressive and stuff but the original article was in French I'm afraid...

http://www.lebuteur.com/en/actualites/bouzid-jouer-dans-un-palier-superieur-cest-opter-pour-un-club-anglais

Wright is looked on as the direct replacement in Bouzid.

Bouzid, Ruben and a few others gone at the end of the season.

not read whole post , first one to write any sense .... :thumbsup:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

He's been better than he was but... and this is just my opinion... He makes me a bag of nerves and I keep expecting him to give the ball back to the opposition every time he gets it. I think his touch is terrible and that his headers have just as much chance of going at a right angle as they do in the direction he intends.

He really is not for me at all I'm afraid but i would be churlish to suggest he has not been far better since Zali came back.

Not a huge lose if we were to lose him tbh. I quite like him, but he is still rather mistake prone.

City were looking at him AND Zal. They also fancy Reynolds at Motherwell and Conway at Dundee Utd.

After Tuesday theyre not interested in Bouzid anymore.

Thats all from my mate who helps coach the first team at City.

mahgrassyshoes

Bouzid has been fairly solid, but he is replacable. My main 2 gripes with Bouzid are his incessant need to man handle attackers at every given opportunity and the fact he is the only player in the squad who hasn't realised we are better when we aren't justpunting it to Kyle and hoping for the best. Everyone else seems to have gotten this into their skulls except him. Eggert is quite bad for the manhandling thing as well.

Please JJ don't sign Wright!

Any ideas on who the 'few others' will be?

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

Please leave! I'll personally drive him down there with clum in the booster seat in the back, how far is peterborough from cardiff? May aswell chuck mole in the back aswell and drop him back in newcastle!

Are city not banned from transfers tho ? I'm sure its to do with not paying money they are due to other clubs. As for Bouzid, i don't think he is on much tbh, i know rubens is on a fair whack. I'm surprise the club don't try and reneogiate his contract as i have a feeling he would rather stay on lower wages than try to get a contract else where.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Is it just me that isn't excited by the idea of this signing? I think he is a very average centre half and we could find much better elsewhere. Fair enough that the coaching staff have worked with him before but he's never impressed me when I've seen him play.

Disappointed that Ruben will/may leave as I think he's a good player but if he's on the previously reported massive wages then I guess he has to go.

He looked murder at Ibrox on Monday night.

Is it just me that isn't excited by the idea of this signing? I think he is a very average centre half and we could find much better elsewhere. Fair enough that the coaching staff have worked with him before but he's never impressed me when I've seen him play.

Disappointed that Ruben will/may leave as I think he's a good player but if he's on the previously reported massive wages then I guess he has to go.

I may be in the minority but if I never saw Ruben and Bouzid again, it would be too soon!

They are not even mediocre, how many other Scottish teams would have them? (Irvine Meadow don't count)

Quite happy for him to go... Barr will step into the breach and become a new legend!

Sick of hearing this sort of nonsense on here TBH.

Darren Barr has shown himself to be brutally bad everytime he's worn the famous maroon. Very very bad.

Indeed, his removal from the team has coincided with us going on a massive winning run.

I may be in the minority but if I never saw Ruben and Bouzid again, it would be too soon!

They are not even mediocre, how many other Scottish teams would have them? (Irvine Meadow don't count)

Wow.

How anybody can think Ruben is no good is beyond me. The guy plays out of position and is better or as good as anybody in the league doing it. He was the only one who passed muster on Tuesday as well.

Sick of hearing this sort of nonsense on here TBH.

Darren Barr has shown himself to be brutally bad everytime he's worn the famous maroon. Very very bad.

Indeed, his removal from the team has coincided with us going on a massive winning run.

I'm of the opinion that has more to do with Zal being in it rather than Barr being out of it.

Was he not part of a winning team at St Bribery? With Zal I hasten to add.

I'm of the opinion that has more to do with Zal being in it rather than Barr being out of it.

Was he not part of a winning team at St Bribery? With Zal I hasten to add.

Aye, there will be exceptions.

Thought his League Cup performance at TFS was the worst defensive display i have ever seen from a Hearts player TBH.

I agree that I'll be happy to see them leave.

Overpaid and overrated.

Decent on occasion but the wages could be put to more effective use.

Archived