Whos all going up to Tannadice?

Don Juan

Does anyone know what it is like for parking around the stadium? One of my mates is driving up (which means I will be totally smashed by kick off - happy days)

Jambof3tornado

Does anyone know what it is like for parking around the stadium? One of my mates is driving up (which means I will be totally smashed by kick off - happy days)

Plenty parking round the ground,just hide your valuables,its Dundee after all!

Will be driving through with two mates. Need a strong backing to help the lads bounce back and keep the pressure on! Ideally hibs get a draw against the vermin of the earth before we've kicked a ball leaving us a few points behind them with 2 games in hand.

The Treasurer

Careful !! ohmy.gif

If you admit to actually going to games and supporting your team there are plenty on here who will have a go at you for claiming to be an "uber fan" huh.gif

I will of course be in attendance biggrin.gif

Rudi Hates Hibees

There will be 3 of us on the 9.18 train from Inverness. We get into Dundee around noon can anyone recommend a decent pub pre-match? :thumbsup:

Cheers.

mulleted_jambo

There will be 3 of us on the 9.18 train from Inverness. We get into Dundee around noon can anyone recommend a decent pub pre-match? :thumbsup:

Cheers.

I always go to the Trades House for a few if I'm getting the traing. A 2 min walk up the hill from the train station. It's not that close to the ground but I'm sure someone can recomend somewhere closer. As I'm going up myself I might even see you in there for a pint. :thumbsup:

I'll be there with a couple of pals!! BRING THE NOISE!!!

Cheers.

Trades House is a great pub, it's just at the nethergate, accross from the big shopping centre. i'll see u in there!

Finding it a struggle for the motivation to go to games now - I go every week but I actually look forward to 'free' weeks etc.... you would think that was understandable after the dross we have watched over the last 3-4 seasons but not this season :mellow:

I suppose being a single Dad with 3 young kids means the weekends are precious..... and absolutely shattering.

Sorry I am going off on one.... I'll be there!!! :thumbsup:

Rudi Hates Hibees

I always go to the Trades House for a few if I'm getting the traing. A 2 min walk up the hill from the train station. It's not that close to the ground but I'm sure someone can recomend somewhere closer. As I'm going up myself I might even see you in there for a pint. :thumbsup:

I'll be there with a couple of pals!! BRING THE NOISE!!!

Trades House is a great pub, it's just at the nethergate, accross from the big shopping centre. i'll see u in there!

Cheers. Might see you there for a pint or 5. :thumbsup:

I'll be there plus two. As others have said it's a massive game and hopefully we'll travel in numbers and get right behind the team from the off,

Rudi's Left Peg

I'm going!

starting to worry thought as my mate (dundee Utd fan) said they were brilliant against M'well last night and could have put 6 past them.

without Kyle, Skacel and potentially Ian Black i think we lack options!

but i'm still going!!

I'm going!

starting to worry thought as my mate (dundee Utd fan) said they were brilliant against M'well last night and could have put 6 past them.

without Kyle, Skacel and potentially Ian Black i think we lack options!

but i'm still going!!

Well... if they had someone watching that garbage on Tuesday night, they'll be fancying their chances! Our record against them the last 4 years or so is woeful, we really need 3 points here because we'll get nowt when we play the oldsquirm!

Me and a few others are heading up. Could someone tell us how much it is for a return from Waverley?

Book today or Friday and it will be around ?16 return :thumbsup:

5 mins from my house a walk to the pub and walk home.great twice a season i get a few pints before and after game as i dont have to drive :thumbsup:

5 mins from my house a walk to the pub and walk home.great twice a season i get a few pints before and after game as i dont have to drive :thumbsup:

That sounds ideal :thumbsup: Apart from actually having to live there the rest of the time. :(:P

All my pals are part timers. Going on my norm.

Aye - couldn't persuade anyone either, so the nephew's been given the call-up for his 1st trip on the Hearts bus to Tannadice.

Captain Price

For whoever drinking in the Trades House/Town, the bus 22 to the Craigowl Estate will take you just a min or two away from tannadump. Get off in the Hiltown. If you dont know where your going, keep lookin out the window until you see a stop which is "one stop baby shop", its the stop after that. ?1.45 adults (16+) each way.

Valentine Jambo

Aye 3 of us heading up by car. Mon the JT's, let's hammer this mob (especially that Lorraine Kelly, false moo that she is!) :thumbsup:

bigsuperslim1874

I'll be there. Potentially this game could make or break our league challenge.

I will be there - 1st time at tannadice for about 8 years!!!

Deffo a massive game - another defeat could send our confidence plummeting tho. Celtics draw means we can get even closer to them too. Nervous!

Archived