robbie savage

K1874M

Guest John Meurig Thomas

Please be us please be us please be us please be us please be us please be us please be us please be us please be us please be us please be us

I hope it's us but it ticks all the boxes of a Celtic signing. Probs a 12m contract on silly money.

If it was us though..........

:loveit:

I hope it's us but it ticks all the boxes of a Celtic signing. Probs a 12m contract on silly money.

If it was us though..........

:loveit:

exactly.. this has jungles written all over it..

I can't remember when , but maybe it was under craig or jj first tine but we were close to signing him before at hearts. Sound player, but too old for us. Let the weegies waste the cash in him

I can't remember when , but maybe it was under craig or jj first tine but we were close to signing him before at hearts. Sound player, but too old for us. Let the weegies waste the cash in him

1997 under JJ the first time

Brian Whittaker's Tache

I don't care how gay he looks while he's nuts deep in Naysmith's face :thumbsup:

Fixed that for you

I take a chance on him. He would def lift the dressing room like kyle and bring on the youngsters. I saw him last season in the cup against Brum and he did not look out of place at all. From what i gather from the derby fans, he was a non tryer when he first arrived but once he settled he was MR Derby. That day he gave the brum fans it back as he walked off doing money signs to them. Think they were calling him one greedy barsteward!

Good player probably past his prime down south but would be a welcome addition to our squad!

Special Agent Dale Cooper

I hate the man. I would be AMAZED if he ended up in the SPL. He spends every waking minute telling us how pathetic and diddy a league it it. Please let it not be us. Please let it not be us. Please let it not be us

Guest John Meurig Thomas

I hate the man. I would be AMAZED if he ended up in the SPL. He spends every waking minute telling us how pathetic and diddy a league it it. Please let it not be us. Please let it not be us. Please let it not be us

He's a professional wind-up merchant/footballer. It's what he's famous for. Plus, it's not like we can deny our league's rubbish anyway.

Johanes de Silentio

He's a professional wind-up merchant

Is he on kickback? ;)

One thing I do remember when he was close to signing for us was that he described JJ as "a nice feller"! :thumbsup:

I genuinely expected him to be hanging up his boots, though, so a season a Celtic will suit him down to the ground - same as it did for Roy Keane! :thumbsup:

Special Agent Dale Cooper

He's a professional wind-up merchant/footballer. It's what he's famous for. Plus, it's not like we can deny our league's rubbish anyway.

Of course its rubbish. But he revels in taking a dig at any opportunity. "Professional wind-up merchant" or nay; its not very endearing. No thanks Mr Savage. Enjoy the MLS, you'll be right at home with the other prima donnas

Templeton'sUnderpants

Would take him in a heartbeat, might come across as a coont but seems part of the act and seems a genuinely funny guy.

will be celtic though.

The boy's an idiot but even at his age he can still boss a midfield better than nearly anyone in the SPL, would take him here.

The boy's an idiot but even at his age he can still boss a midfield better than nearly anyone in the SPL, would take him here.

he got the run around from fecking Crawley Town on Monday night! Legs are gone, looks like a tool and an absolute stroker of the first order. If that's not an archetypal Celtic signing, I don't know what is.

Archived