• Ryan STEVENSON
    • Arvydas NOVIKOVAS
    • Kevin KYLE
    • Stephen ELLIOTT
    • David OBUA
    • David TEMPLETON
    • Calum ELLIOT

portobellojambo1

Time to vote again, and it ain't going to be easy this time round. The team, as a unit didn't function well at all last night. I don't think it was down to any one individual or a combination of individuals, it was an all round poor performance. Slightly better than the rest, possibly Ruben Palazuelos at the back. Across the midfield none of the four of Mrowiec, Black, Stevenson or Novikovas got into the game at all. Up front I think, given subsequent comments about Kyle needing jags before the game just to play, it is now understandable why he didn't really look himself. All in all the one man I thought who looked a little better than the rest was Stephen Elliott. The best moment of the match for HMFC was the golden opportunity he set up for Obua, which should have finished up in the net but didn't. He tried hard to drag defenders about in the 2nd half but with no supporting players pushing forward from midfield it was a wasted effort. So for last night's game I'll go for Stephen Elliott, the best, just, in an overall forgettable performance.

MODS - Could you sticky this for a couple of days please. I have all the info from the Hibs poll so you can archive that now. Thank you muchly.

After much pondering...Jonsson. It was a toss of a coin between him and Elliott.

Jonsson made a last last ditch tackle in the second half when the Saints boy looked likely to score.

Jonsson made a last last ditch tackle in the second half when the Saints boy looked likely to score.

The one at the back post ?

Brilliant tackle.

stephen elliot for me, one of the very few who tried at least..:thumbsup:

very disappionted in the vast majority of them,

had a few bob on them at 14-1 to win the cup

and did`nt even get a run for my money...

Ruben, Novikovas and Zal were the only ones to try and drive the team forward.

I'll vote for Novikovas this time as he made runs, he got good crosses into the box and never hid , even when those around him were hiding and not making runs for him. He made some poor judgements at times but there was not a lot of options for him. No Skacel making runs to leave space the way he does for Temps etc.

Archived