Hearts club draw

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

Anyone do this? I noticed on the website in December and thought to myslef if its money for the club im in. Came home today to a letter from Janet Smirnova to say i had won and enclosed were 2 tickets for St Johnstone game at the end of the month! :thumbsup: I dont even know when the draws take place!!! :teehee:

Won a signed home jersey a few weeks back.

First I'd heard of it was when it popped squeezed through the letter box last week

:thumbsup:

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

I won a prize many years ago and I didn't even enter a competition. I got to support Hearts.

Still, a free ticket would be nice.... :(

Judging by this thread, you only have to enter and you win a prize :whistling:

No, I've won nowt, unless it's delayed in the post, got 9 christmas cards in today's post> :mellow:

On the club draw website. Link is on the main page of the official site. thumbsup.gif

Where is that link? I wasn't aware of the draw and would probably want to invest but I've just scoured the Home page for a link to the draw and can't see it - please help...!!!

Where is that link? I wasn't aware of the draw and would probably want to invest but I've just scoured the Home page for a link to the draw and can't see it - please help...!!!

It's on the very front page!

Hearts Club Draw

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Anyone do this? I noticed on the website in December and thought to myslef if its money for the club im in. Came home today to a letter from Janet Smirnovato say i had won and enclosed were 2 tickets for St Johnstone game at the end of the month! :thumbsup: I dont even know when the draws take place!!! :teehee:

Mmmmm Janet Smirnova!

European Jambos Mum

I got a cheque for ?5.00 today!! That's my third prize - I have also won 2 tickets for the Hamilton game and 2 tickets for hospitality in the Willie Bauld at the Inverness game. Only been in for a couple of months

Archived