Dundee united game

keithl050

I confidently predict that Heart of Midlothian Football Club will defeat Dundee United Football Club in this weekends fixture.

Nah, don't think we need to bother with a win. :blink:

"Slide down the table"?! MEGA LOLZ. Come back when you've grown a set of cojones, wee baws. :lol:

Huge test to see if we have the "cojones" to bounce back, a real test.

After that tonight the character will be well and truly tested now.

Nah, don't think we need to bother with a win. :blink:

"Slide down the table"?! MEGA LOLZ. Come back when you've grown a set of cojones, wee baws. :lol:

think about it if we lose that what are the chances we will beat the old firm and an on form Killie?. If we lose them that could easily be 5 straight defeats and they are followed by a team that has just beaten us and rangers again. That could easily be 7 defeats in a row and it will not help the team spirit. As my mate(killie fan) is very quick to point out they are only 9 points behind us and in there next 6 games they have:

St Johnstone

us

Dundee Utd

Hamilton

Motherwell

Hibs

Tbh i can see them winning at least 4 of them so they will be putting us under a huge amount of pressure. But o well it is only one result I will try and stay positive :whistling::thumbsup:

think about it if we lose that what are the chances we will beat the old firm and an on form Killie?. If we lose them that could easily be 5 straight defeats and they are followed by a team that has just beaten us and rangers again. That could easily be 7 defeats in a row and it will not help the team spirit. As my mate(killie fan) is very quick to point out they are only 9 points behind us and in there next 6 games they have:

St Johnstone

us

Dundee Utd

Hamilton

Motherwell

Hibs

Tbh i can see them winning at least 4 of them so they will be putting us under a huge amount of pressure. But o well it is only one result I will try and stay positive :whistling::thumbsup:

:rofl:

Away and grow a set. We've lost our first game in 2 and a half months and you've got us losing the next 5 on the bounce.

Thank Christ for a democratic Germany - wouldn't fancy being in the trenches facing Fritz with some of the Hearts support next to me. :lol:

St Johnstone

us

Dundee Utd

Hamilton

Motherwell

Hibs

7 defeats on the trot - I don't think so.

:vrface:

Hopefully the fans realise how big a game this is for us now and we take a massive support to Tannadice.

I'll be there plus 2!

:rofl:

Away and grow a set. We've lost our first game in 2 and a half months and you've got us losing the next 5 on the bounce.

Thank Christ for a democratic Germany - wouldn't fancy being in the trenches facing Fritz with some of the Hearts support next to me. :lol:

notice i said IF. I am just pointing out that saturday is a big game for us. Football can change like that look at hibs last year :whistling: I would rather be cautious rather than over confident. I dont think we will lose 7 games however i am aware that it is a possibility.

think about it if we lose that what are the chances we will beat the old firm and an on form Killie?. If we lose them that could easily be 5 straight defeats and they are followed by a team that has just beaten us and rangers again. That could easily be 7 defeats in a row and it will not help the team spirit.

And if my Auntie had baws she could easily be my uncle.

We've lost one game and now you've got us losing 7 on the bounce? Get a grip, you really didn't think we weren't going to lose another game this season did you?

And if my Auntie had baws she could easily be my uncle.

We've lost one game and now you've got us losing 7 on the bounce? Get a grip, you really didn't think we weren't going to lose another game this season did you?

Ok I get what you mean reading my post again :rolleyes: but what I mean is this is a possibility so I dont think we should get complacent like i said in the other post " I would rather be cautious rather than over confident" :thumbsup:

Ok I get what you mean reading my post again :rolleyes: but what I mean is this is a possibility so I dont think we should get complacent like i said in the other post " I would rather be cautious rather than over confident" :thumbsup:

I've just realised it's a possibility that we'll lose 300 games on the spin.

WAH!

**** me. Slide down the table? Next we'll be worrying about relegation after we lose our 10th game on the bounce. Nothing quite like a knee-jerk reaction of monumental proportions laugh.gif

notice i said IF. I am just pointing out that saturday is a big game for us. Football can change like that look at hibs last year :whistling: I would rather be cautious rather than over confident. I dont think we will lose 7 games however i am aware that it is a possibility.

Aye, you're right mate.

And if I lose on my coupon at the weekend it COULD lead to me losing 177 coupons in a row, robbing a Post Office and being found hanging out a wheelie bin with a kilo of smack in me and a pair of shat trousers.

It's that thought that keeps me going, to be honest.

We'll not be losing any 7 games on the spin, so don't you worry your pretty little head about it.

Guest Dr. Pepper

If we dont win i am scared we will slide down the table :verymad:

:dramaqueen:

"If we dont win"??? So basically even if we get a draw away to Dundee United we will slide down the table.. Despite the fact that we are 9 points clear of the side below us.

u mad?

..........robbing a Post Office and being found hanging out a wheelie bin with a kilo of smack in me and a pair of shat trousers.

Nothing is ever so bad you would need to become a Hibs fan. :whistling::teehee:

Chelsea are a prime example of what I am trying to say before this weekened they had only won something like 1 in 9 games and had started to slip down the table ..

kennyblack'sshot

St Johnstone

us

Dundee Utd

Hamilton

Motherwell

Hibs

Or, because you're talking hypothetically, it could just as easily be 7 wins in a row. Our overall form this season suggests we are more likely to win rather than lose 7 games in a row, so whoopeee - we're gonna win the league...

Or, because you're talking hypothetically, it could just as easily be 7 wins in a row. Our overall form this season suggests we are more likely to win rather than lose 7 games in a row, so whoopeee - we're gonna win the league...

True. It just reiterates how big Saturday could be for our season

It is time to freshen things up. A draw would be ok, we need to beat the Old Firm. We need players to be match fit for these big games.

We need more attacking players. Wallace and Thomson in for Ruben and Jonsson would be a start.

If we can see Driver or Suso that would be a massive bonus.

Jambof3tornado

It is time to freshen things up. A draw would be ok, we need to beat the Old Firm. We need players to be match fit for these big games.

We need more attacking players. Wallace and Thomson in for Ruben and Jonsson would be a start.

If we can see Driver or Suso that would be a massive bonus.

We don't need to beat the old firm at all. While they are the poorest old firm teams for a long while they are miles ahead of us. Points taken off the old firm are a bonus,nothing more.

Would you say a win could make or break our season? IIMO a draw would be good as long as we beat rangers next Saturday.

bigsuperslim1874

We don't need to beat the old firm at all. While they are the poorest old firm teams for a long while they are miles ahead of us. Points taken off the old firm are a bonus,nothing more.

Gotta disagree with you here - no danger are the smellies miles better than us IMO. Footballing wise we are just as good if not better than them. The only thing that they have on us is experience and that ingrained sense of 'must win' that we were certainly starting to get - its why they get so many late goals.

Saturday is massive tho - i really hope a big crowd goes u and gives them a massive boost, especially in light of being a couple of big players down. Tonights celtic score has hopefully given them a boost too.

Such a massive month and a bit coming up for us with 3 games v the old firm and a couple of tricky away games at killie and utd. However, if we come out of that still in touch, an exciting end to the season awaits!!! :woot:

Just need to pick ourselves up and learn from Tuesday. none of this talk of sliding down the table :down:

Was kinda hoping that goodwillie would've been away by now, utd don't really do that well when he is not there.

Seymour M Hersh

In a perverse way I'm glad they got their first win in a while last night as you all know our habit of being meek providers to those players/teams in a slump.

They are going to be fit and raring to go with all the rest time they have had due to games being cancelled. We saw how good the rest time was for Rangers when they slaughtered Killie the other night.

They are going to be fit and raring to go with all the rest time they have had due to games being cancelled. We saw how good the rest time was for Rangers when they slaughtered Killie the other night.

Are you talking about Dundee Utd? The team that will have less rest days than us leading up to this game :blink:

Are you talking about Dundee Utd? The team that will have less rest days than us leading up to this game :blink:

That was their warm up game. They have only played 17 games so far. They will be firing on all cylinder and we have to match that.

That was their warm up game. They have only played 17 games so far. They will be firing on all cylinder and we have to match that.

If we play as well as we're capable of we'll beat them, I've no worries about that.

i will be pleasantly amazed if we win. a draw up there would be a right good day at the office.

that is the unfortunate reality for a team missing key players and having had a baseball bat to the cream crackers in midweek.

Without Rudi and KK, I just dont see us getting anything from this game. :(

I am not sure who will be available for selection for this match but IF KK & Rudi are not, then I would go for:

Kello

Jonsson

Bouzid

Zaliukas

Palazuelos

Templeton

Black

Mrowiec

Wallace

Elliott

Elliot

We all knew this month could either tee us up for a massive season or finish the season. Tuesday was a bad downturn in result, performance and loss of key players. United at tannadice has been very tough for us in recent seasons so definitely a game to regard a point as a decent result and three as a great result. Wish the huns would buy Oorwullie and leave him on their bench!

does anyone know if its pay at the gate this weekend ? or do you have to buy a ticket before hand ? quite fancy going up for this one

Without Rudi and KK, I just dont see us getting anything from this game. :(

Pretty much this. Without those two we have a serious lack of firepower.

We_are_the_Hearts

Without KK and Rudi I would tighten up the midfield and make sure we don;t get beat!

Kello

Jonsson

Bouzid

Zaliukas

Wallace

Black

Mrowiec

Palazuelos

Templeton

Elliott

Novikovas

At some point during the year we were always going to be without key players.

Two Elliots up front and wee Temps on and we'll do just fine. :thumbsup:

(Temps will tear you apart again.............oh Temps will tear you apart again) A wee Joy Division moment :teehee:

At some point during the year we were always going to be without key players.

This is why to mount a challenge this month (with the amount of massive games we have coming up) we needed Driver, Suso and Wallace all back fit. Now Lee is a doubt for the weekend and it doesnt look as if Suso and Driver are even going to be back for the trip to Parkhead. Will be to little to late by then.

Hopefully Rudi will be back for the the trip to Rugby park next week.

Does anyone know the extent of Kyles injury.

Also is Kello in contention for the game on Sat?

Archived