Kyle Injured

wright1989

At the worst timing with our three OF games coming up, big blow. :verymad:

More interested in the league. We've won the cup twice in my lifetime! :angry:

Remnants of Standards

Unless the physio posts an update let's not get too worried. He's an important player sure, but he was always going to be injured/suspended at some stage. We have to play without him at some stage.

Rudi Hates Hibees

They were saying on Hearts World that he had a dead leg from the Derby, hopefully it's no more than that.

I certainly hope not as we now have proof that obua is not nearly good enough to stand in.

We now have proof? Obua is an imposter, and has done nothing to prove anyone otherwise since we were landed with him what feels like half a century ago.

We now have proof? Obua is an imposter, and has done nothing to prove anyone otherwise since we were landed with him what feels like half a century ago.

You've got another year and a half of that gutless chancer Obua hanging around the first team squad :yucky:

Templeton'sUnderpants

As it goes I have always thought him a donkey of the highest order but there were many here that thought he could play the Kyle role. I fail to understand how a guy his size can win nowt in the air all game.

I certainly hope not as we now have proof that obua is not nearly good enough to stand in.

Had hopes for him but was clearly wrong :down:

As it goes I have always thought him a donkey of the highest order but there were many here that thought he could play the Kyle role. I fail to understand how a guy his size can win nowt in the air all game.

He lost a high-ball to Jody ******* Morris. ******* abysmal footballer.

Remnants of Standards

His last decent game was at home to hibs last year playing very much a KK type role. He's been trading off it ever since.

kyle does a job but he seems to think that he disnae have to chase and sometimes cannae be bothered to jump,thinks he should an automatic pick every week he needs brought back to reality

Templeton'sUnderpants

kyle does a job but he seems to think that he disnae have to chase and sometimes cannae be bothered to jump,thinks he should an automatic pick every week he needs brought back to reality

He is and should be.

We have had problems with strikers for a long time, we still have that issue. Kyle does a very good job and i'm very happy with him however without him I simply cannot see us scoring.

portobellojambo1

Sometimes cannae be bothered to jump and thinks he should be an automatic pick every week. He needs brought back to reality

I take it this is just your personal opinion, I'm guessing you've never actually asked Kevin Kyle relevant questions and received the above answers

When is Suso, Driver and Wallace back?

We need these guys in the squad now with the run of matches we have coming up!

What a difference it would have made tonight to bring on a fully fit Andrew Driver or Suso rather than Clum and Obua!

Johanes de Silentio

He lost a high-ball to Jody ******* Morris. ******* abysmal footballer.

Not sure if you're on about Kyle or Morris - neither are abysmal footballers, imo.

If Kev is out for Saturday. Then go with the two Elliot(t)s up front. Feed them with quality from Temps and hopefully Rudi.

Didn't see the game last night but I fear that without Kyle the deficiencies elsewhere will become evident. Not one of the defenders looks comfortable playing the ball into midfield, so they regularly take the safe option and knock it long. This is especially evident when a team forces us to go right. If Kyle is out and a side marks Black tightly, we can easily be choked.

Archived